Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: We'll See If My Power Carries Over To 168, I Believe It Does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silence View Post

No one can beat GGGeezer at 160 but Canelo will put him in coma. There are levels in this fckn game.
    And Canelo is neck and neck with GGG as their two fights showed when they were closer to their best, the biggest issue now is GGG has aged considerably in my eyes, he looked old stopping Murata and only his clean boxing and power won the day, the biggest thing I saw was GGG has lost a fair bit of speed, they are both great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Are you saying this because the 175ers laugh and Canelo's power?
      Kovalev didn't laugh and slept. Bivol took his punches without problem. Canelo's power is at least more proven in different divisions. GGGeezer is still unknown object at his 40.

Comment

Finally we get to see the great ggg at heavier weight class ,long overdue jump,power will be there still.

Comment

Red Meat will be kissing the canvas ... GGG will go out with a **** ... Sweet Dreams are made of this ...
          TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

I never understood the notion of power carrying up weight classes. It’s up to the opponent you face and their ability to take a punch. Size is also a factor.

For example, no matter if it was Breidis Prescott or Canelo Alvarez, Khan’s chin couldn’t take any of their punch at 135 or 155.

Where was GGG’s power vs Canelo, Jacobs and Derevyanchenko at 160? But look at the power show up vs Murata and Szeremeta at 160.

It’s up to the opponent’s chin. Canelo can take GGG’s best shots without going down. He already showed that.

Comment

GGGeezers power is nonexistent vs quality opponents.
              He better take that power of his back to Kamil, Rolls and Murata

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                Red Meat will be kissing the canvas ... GGG will go out with a **** ... Sweet Dreams are made of this ...
                ''Younger'' GGG couldn't put scratch on him.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

''Younger'' GGG couldn't put scratch on him.
                  This time pednelo goes down

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post

This time pednelo goes down
                    If you bet, don't let it be your house

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If you bet, don't let it be your house
                      I will bet on pednelo to win by UD but hope he gets KOed either way I'm happy

Comment

Working...
                      X