Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Me and Marshall Can Both Activate Rematch Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Me and Marshall Can Both Activate Rematch Clause

Claressa Shields is not concerned with Savannah Marshall exercising a rematch clause in the aftermath of their upcoming fight. Shields, who holds the IBF, WBA, WBC middleweight titles, will collide with WBO titleholder Marshall in an undisputed showdown on September 10 at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This match up should turn out to be a real punch out between two rival's for the bragging rights in the middleweight division.
    I think that Savannah Marshall has a damn good chance to upset Claressa Shields for all the belts at 160 pounds.
    If this fight turns out to be as good as I think it will, we can expect a rematch soon there after again for all the marbles.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 07-19-2022, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Savannah has No rematch clause, Claressa was lying watch the YouTube video just released "Savannah Marshall has no rematch clause" by BBTV Boxing.

Comment

First of all, Savannah Marshall has to show-up to the fight. I think there is a greater chance that Marshall pulls-out than activating her rematch-clause, after the G.W.O.A.T schools her in Savannah's hometown and leaves her without a belt and her undefeated padded record.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

First of all, Savannah Marshall has to show-up to the fight. I think there is a greater chance that Marshall pulls-out than activating her rematch-clause, after the G.W.O.A.T schools her in Savannah's hometown and leaves her without a belt and her undefeated padded record.
          The fight isn't in Hartlepool, it's in London. They're at opposite ends of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

The fight isn't in Hartlepool, it's in London. They're at opposite ends of the country.
            Well then, I guess the crowd is going to be on Claressa's side now.

Comment

I hope they address Marshall's volume issues, just not active enough. If she can slightly neutralize Shields rushing in with combos which Hammer failed miserably with a steady jab, hiding her power shots, it's going to be a controversial but dandy 10-rounder.

Comment

Such a good fight, and an absolutely huge fight, that a rematch clause seems logical and inevitable. Savannah Marshall is such a powerful, crisp puncher that it is hard to see any opponent withstanding her, but if anybody can evade Marshall’s punching strength it is Clarissa Shields, as she is so incredibly good at boxing that it hurts.

Comment

Working...
                X