Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: I'm Moving Up To 147 Pounds To F--- Up Spence - I'm A Star!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam that! Make Rolly Romero vs Adrien Broner for the **** talking extravaganza

Comment

His team should really look at getting him tested, something not right with dude and it may be more than a bipolar disorder. Really!

Comment

Lol, dude is a crash dummy.

Comment

The only thing this dude’s gonna be ****ing up anytime soon is a breathalyser

Comment

Here’s the problem with our sport: Rollie will make a ton of money, because he’ll end up being the perfect risk/reward opponent, like Broner and Mayorga.

He’s good enough to be a credible opponent, not good enough to make top 5 in the division nervous, and a huge talker.

Sorry guys but he is a star, he’s a super villain and he’s gonna get paid. He already got to headline one ppv that he didn’t really earn.

Expect his team to find him a bounce back win, and then he’ll headline a big card. I’m sure Hearn is chomping at the bit to get him for Conor Benn.

Comment

If you’re really that serious fight boots then.

Comment

He trash talked his way into a fight with Tank, now he thinks he can trash talk his way into another big fight with Spence. I don't see it happening, but stranger things have happened in boxing.

Comment

Boxing’s village idiot. He will become the neighborhood drunk. Going on tirades in the corner with a bottle of whiskey. Everyone just walking past him and shaking their head.

Tank ruined this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
                    Dam that! Make Rolly Romero vs Adrien Broner for the **** talking extravaganza
                    I never thought about that fight. But that's the fight to make.

Comment

Lol, this guy. Knocked out by Tank but thinks he'll beat Spence at welterweight.

He sure can promote himself, give him that. But he hasn't backed up the mouth with the results.
                      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X