Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Antuanne Russell: Our Goal is To Clean Out Junior Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Antuanne Russell: Our Goal is To Clean Out Junior Welterweight

Unbeaten rising star Gary Antuanne Russell held a media workout in his hometown of Capitol Heights, Md. on Monday, as he prepares to take on former two-division world champion Rances Barthelemy in the telecast opener live on Showtime Saturday, July 30 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All a boxer has to do is hop a weight class. They're so close.

Comment

There's another fight that I'd like to see, Russell vs Ryan Garcia.

Unfortunately probably won't happen. Gary is excellent, hard to beat and flying under the radar.
      slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Antuanne is a solid fighter I thought the Postol stoppage was early but it was never in doubt that he was going to win regardless. I want to see Russell vs Prograis.
        Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Russell vs Prograis would be good.
          Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Love the idea, but he clearly doesn't understand that there are no top 140 fighters with the PBC. Good luck fighting any of the top guys, let alone "cleaning out" the division.

Comment

And he appears to have the talent to do just that, will be intersting to see if and how he does it.
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                And he appears to have the talent to do just that, will be intersting to see if and how he does it.
                I like his style a lot.
                Can't wait to see his next fight.

Comment

140 is a nice division with this guy gaining experience. Cryan G and Teo lopez are there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Russell vs Prograis would be good.
                    Prograis would probably feel insulted by fighting guys like Russell, Brandun Lee, and Shojahon Ergashev! He thinks he should be getting a title shot ASAP! I don't know what his problem is? I would love to see him fight Ergashev NOW! Neither have a fight scheduled, and both need a big return fight, to remind us of their talents!

Comment

Working...
                    X