Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas Stands Tall in Second Title Win: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas Stands Tall in Second Title Win: Weekend Afterthoughts

Some fighters don't know how to lose. It doesn't matter that they look beatable, vulnerable, on the verge...they find ways to win because there is more there than meets the eye. With now-featherweight titlist, there is plenty to meet and please the eye. His height, jab, punch selection, and timing are all things right there to witness. As he survived some rough late rounds against Mark Magsayo on Saturday night, the things below all the skills he's acquired through hours in the gym under the tutelage of master trainer Nacho Beristain stood out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Coward don't want to fight Brandon Figueroa now!but Mark Magsayo have to fight him? give me
    a break now he is looking for easy fight win Santa Cruz coward!

Comment

I agree with the writer said about Magsayo being at the right place at the right time with Russell, Vargas is one of those dudes who's fights are boring but just knows how to win and is a tuff out for anyone. Magsayo just needs to go back to the drawing board and work on his boxing, his win against Russell reminds me a lot of Kombosos beating Lopez, right place right time, as soon as they step up, they lose.

Comment

Rey Vargas got knocked twice in the fight. The 2nd time, both gloves touched the mat. The ref discounted it or ruled it a slip.
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Chisora vs Chris Arreola would be a fun fight.

Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxopera View Post
            Rey Vargas got knocked twice in the fight. The 2nd time, both gloves touched the mat. The ref discounted it or ruled it a slip.
            He pushed him down are you blind, stupid, or both. It was 9-3 clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post

He pushed him down are you blind, stupid, or both. It was 9-3 clearly.

I'm none of the above. I'm inot gnorant like yourself. You must be in an inferior position for your ego to need to accost strangers.
              You sound unhinged and are typical of basic losers.

Be of Good cheer. Rage can be overcome with the right prescriptions and promoting your inherent nature. Don't soy out.

Comment

Tough fight Vargas/Magsayo. Looking forward to his next outing.
                I won't say he hold the title long, but he'll usually be in fan friendly matchups IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X