Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Spence-Crawford is Fight Between Elite Champions, Canelo-GGG is Fight Between Legends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Golovkin is definitely far removed from his best days IMO.

Canelo, Spence and Crawford are imo a little closer to their best in terms of being closer to Prime.

From 1-10 my excitement level for Spence vs Bud is 10. My excitement for the trilogy is like a 5 at best I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post

Canelo-yildirim 1 didn’t even make more than Spence-ugas
      Spence is ass and doesn’t have Canelos fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

You're reasoning poorly then. You assert that GGG isn't on Canelo's level because he hasn't officially beaten Canelo, even though you believe he should have won the first fight. Your mind is boggled.

With regard to the rematch, many fans believed the same until they watched it back. Get a beer and watch it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGQzHaYPXig
        My mind is not boggled… triple G is not a legend or on canelo level because of his resume of opponents he fought… other than ginger spice he fought who exactly that would put him into legandary status? I’ve watched second fight numerous times and still have canelo winning that fight I don’t need to watch it in slo-mo while sitting upside down to convince me he didn’t lose

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Spence/ugas sold more than canelo/bivol…. Spence/Crawford will sell more ppv’s than canelo/triple g 3… canelo fan base hasn’t been showing up lately which is why dazn had to switch to a ppv model to pay for his purses

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            What's your point dude? No current active boxers have as big of a fan base as Canelo, Fury, Joshua lol. There's not that many household names in boxing.

WIth that being said, Spence has reached a bit further beyond the die hards. He has fair recognition considering the current state of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post

Spence/ugas sold more than canelo/bivol…. Spence/Crawford will sell more ppv’s than canelo/triple g 3… canelo fan base hasn’t been showing up lately which is why dazn had to switch to a ppv model to pay for his purses
              No it didn’t. Canelo/Bivol sold more.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

What's your point dude? No current active boxers have as big of a fan base as Canelo,
                So talk to Schoolthesecats lmao.

Comment

Working...
                X