Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: Danny Garcia Bangs, I Like To Bang - It's Going To Be a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: Danny Garcia Bangs, I Like To Bang - It's Going To Be a War

Junior middleweight contender Jose Benavidez Jr. has received another chance to pull off a major victory. On July 30 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Benavidez will collide with former two division world champion Danny Garcia. Garcia, who is making his debut at 154-pounds, is fighting for the first time since losing a one-sided decision to unified welterweight champion Errol Spence in December of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danny Garcia Knocks him out with his signature left hook

Comment

I wouldn't say Garcia likes to bang, it's Benavidez trying to bait him . Garcia is more of a patient counter-power-puncher.

Comment

This should be a good fight, two durable, evenly matched guys with a punchers chance.

Comment

Trash 154 fight. Neither belongs but getting credit. Neither will fight one of the real contenders in the division. More PBC junk. Harrison would 12-0 both of them and Lubin and JRock stop them.

Comment

I do think this fight is going to be a war between the both of them, once they've gotten warmed up.
            I also think that one of them will get knocked out, I'm going with Danny Garcia's chances to turn the trick on David Benavidez.
            They both need the win to just return to action, this particular win for either won't in itself make either one of them relevant in the sport.
            I will just be a step in the right direction to securing other fights against better opposition in order to become ranked in the 154 pound division.
            Whoever loses this fight needs to seriously consider retiring, or they'll be regulated to a journeyman fighters status.

Comment

Working...
            X