Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez, Joshua Franco Map Out Plan To Divide And Conquer 115-Pound Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez, Joshua Franco Map Out Plan To Divide And Conquer 115-Pound Division

There is a family plan in place to divide and conquer the junior bantamweight division. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez continues to do his part, now owning two wins over the division's version of the Fab Four in Carlos Cuadras and Srisaket Sor Rungvisai. The goal was achieved in back-to-back fights, with Rodriguez defeating Cuadras for the vacant WBC 115-pound title in February and defending in an eighth-round knockout of Sor Rungvisai (50-6-1, 43KOs) this past Saturday at Tech Port Arena in his hometown of San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t see Franco beating Estrada, but I agree with Bam , Josh is a underrated talent & a player @ 115
    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

I would like to see bam fight chocolatito next and then drop to 112 and fight the winner of Martinez-Arroyo next if his bro beats estrada. If josh loses to estrada bam should just stay at 115.

Comment

Some great matches are forthcoming for Jesse Rodriguez and for Joshua. Hoping they’re allowed to prepare well for their matches and not just have jump on short notices, now that they have some recognition.

Comment

Working...
        X