Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez vs. McWilliams Arroyo: Talks Ongoing To Find New Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez vs. McWilliams Arroyo: Talks Ongoing To Find New Date

The World Boxing Council (WBC) granted the representatives of boxers Julio Cesar Martinez and McWilliams Arroyo additional time to negotiate the details so that a fight between them can take place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How many times has this been postponed?

Comment

Honestly insane that they are still trying to make this fight, won't pay it any mind til JCM makes it to the ring.

Comment

This fight is cursed I think Martinez just needs to move up to 115 already.

Comment

Canelo-GGG III card I reckon.

Comment

Can Martinez really make 112 still?

Comment

Julio Cesar Martinez is a really a damn good fighter, but if he keeps postponing fights what promoter will take the chance of signing him for future fights.
              He's already pulled out of 2 fights against McWilliam Arroyo, I mean I hope that he's getting fined, but he should also be suspended for breach of contract.
              Because I can understand postponing 1 or 2 fights in one's career, but 3 fights within 2-3 years there is something very suspicious about the frequency with which he's pulling out of fights.

Comment

Working...
              X