Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: "UFC Is Bigger Than Boxing And WWE Combined"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what boxers earn in a boxing fight > what ufc fighters earn.

Comment

The biggest fight in boxing can draw a much bigger worldwide audience then the UFC's biggest fight. UFC can't even get the worlds best fighter to sign with them. There little league compared to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post

Floyds earning more on his own than all the UFC fighters fighting tonight.

Comment

I dont understand why so many boxing fans here hate the UFC. I find it quite entertaining. It's violence at it's best. They would beat the living **** out of 99% of you guys that call them ****s. It's just a different sport. I can see why you hate them so much, their fans, it's because most of them are immature people, but I mean, damn, I love how they just totaly wreck themselves up with violent kicks to the face. And that "rolling around in the ground" argument is stupid as ****, even more stupid that it came from a Harvard educated lawyer like Arum. Groundwork is extremely complex and really hard to master, I promise you that no boxer could sustain themselves on the ground for 1 minute gainst these brutes, they will snap either a hand, leg, feet or arm within second from these guys. Stop the hate guys, it's just a different sport. A really bloody, brutal amazing one at that.

Comment

Dana looks mad stressed to me. It must suck that Danas own groupie fanboys are gonna buy the Marquez-May fight instead of his own bull**** card. Especially when he had the date first. He says people that buy this card are stupid. This card is 1000000x better than the bull**** card he has on tonight. That must make the people that buy his card ******ed.

He also says that he makes the fights people wanna see. He will deal with people he hates to make big fights happen. Clearly this is bull****, he wouldn't let the Fedor-Brock fight happen because he doesn't want to co-promote.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
              I dont understand why so many boxing fans here hate the UFC. I find it quite entertaining. It's violence at it's best. They would beat the living **** out of 99% of you guys that call them ****s. It's just a different sport. I can see why you hate them so much, their fans, it's because most of them are immature people, but I mean, damn, I love how they just totaly wreck themselves up with violent kicks to the face. And that "rolling around in the ground" argument is stupid as ****, even more stupid that it came from a Harvard educated lawyer like Arum. Groundwork is extremely complex and really hard to master, I promise you that no boxer could sustain themselves on the ground for 1 minute gainst these brutes, they will snap either a hand, leg, feet or arm within second from these guys. Stop the hate guys, it's just a different sport. A really bloody, brutal amazing one at that.
              To be fair anyone with a brain and some money can go to Harvard.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
                How is it stupid when they look exactly like ****'s and everyone notices it who's not a fan? It's not like only one person noticed it. Everyone else but the fans feel uncomfortable watching that gay sex they call fighting.

Comment

Who's with me? Lets all find out where dana white lives and kick his ass...ya'll notice how this guy is always trying to promote ufc by putting boxing down, im tired of this ****, boxing will always reign, truth be told, if puerto ricans and blacks domitnate ufc and there were no white guys left, ufc wont be as big, the only reason why ufc thrives is because they have alot of white fighters, same goes for almost every sport...boxing, nba,baseball, football...

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post

Haha that's right

Comment

Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
                      How is it stupid when they look exactly like ****'s and everyone notices it who's not a fan? It's not like only one person noticed it. Everyone else but the fans feel uncomfortable watching that gay sex they call fighting.
                      I would never get tired of posting this vids! , funny ****!

This is what Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is all about

UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship or Ultimate ***gy Competition? Forty-Something Gay, ep.56

Comment

Working...
                      X