Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: Benavidez, Charlo Can't Outbox, Outsmart, Outtrain Or F--- With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant: Benavidez, Charlo Can't Outbox, Outsmart, Outtrain Or F--- With Me

Caleb Plant, David Benavidez, and Jermall Charlo have been going at one another for years with a war of words but have nothing to show for it in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez KOs u but u boxes Charlo's ears off.

Comment

Sorry Plant but I actually need to see you do it in the ring. I simply can't give you the benefit of the doubt with a resume that basically consists of a win over Uzcategui and a loss to Canelo.

Comment

It's over Caleb....take your money and....

original.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
          Benavidez KOs u but u boxes Charlo's ears off.
          That sounds about right. Would like to see him fight either guy.

Comment

“I don’t show up on TV drunk, I don’t miss weight, I don’t test positive for cocaine, I don’t miss fights, I don’t lose belts on a scale. If I’m going to lose a belt, it’s going to be me.”

Hard to argue with him on this. His discipline is impeccable and he always keeps himself in fighting trim both physically and mentally.
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Outpunch and outwork though?

Comment

Both Benavidez and the much criticised Charlo would beat Plant, probably by knockout.

I don't think you can be remembered as a great if you haven't beaten anyone of real note. Canelo was his step up, and he didn't do too badly, but got knocked out.

He hit the lottery with that Canelo fight. Hopefully he has wisely invested some of that money, and saving well.
                NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Plant will never fight again. His dumb ass thinks he's in line for a Canelo rematch, so he's not going to risk another sure loss to Benavidez or Charlo, no matter how much he puffs up his phony hood rat chest and says so. People like the dude who wrote this article have him thinking he was competitive with Canelo.
                  Last edited by NachoMan; 06-24-2022, 08:28 AM.
                  jamel2004 jamel2004 likes this.

Comment

Sounds good, now choose one ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                    X