Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Vows Statement: I'll Do Whatever It Takes To Go Through Andy Ruiz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Vows Statement: I'll Do Whatever It Takes To Go Through Andy Ruiz!

Former unified heavyweight champion Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. will face a very tough task when he takes on top contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz in a WBC title eliminator on September 4 at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. The fight will be carried by Fox Sports Pay-Per-View.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I predict a knockout win for Luis Ortiz

Comment

Got to go with Ruiz by late stoppage or points on this one

Comment

King Kong is too much for him and gets him out of there before the 7th.

Comment

Ortiz was never a champion what is he talking about being champion again ?

Ruiz is a big favorite in my mind though mentally I think Ortiz has more confidence but that only gets you so far, I think Ruiz pace is to much and Ortiz will slow and that will be the turning point he loses this one . If Ruiz applies pressure and keeps it on him I see a late stoppage,Ortiz is tough it hi l Ruiz will respect him enough though and not take immediate chances .

Comment

Points win Ortiz

Comment

Andy Ruiz Jr. could Very Well have picked The Perfect Moment for a Toe 2 Toe Brawl w/ 45 Year old Luis Ortiz

Comment

The prime Luis Ortiz is much better fighter than Andy Ruz, but Ortiz already 43 years old..
                Extremely much as a professional athlete.
                Ortiz was too old in the time of the first Wilder-fight as well.
                Fact and cruz1383 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Walcott View Post
                  The prime Luis Ortiz is much better fighter than Andy Ruz, but Ortiz already 43 years old..
                  Extremely much as a professional athlete.
                  Ortiz was too old in the time of the first Wilder-fight as well.
                  Ortiz might actually be 53.
                  Fact, and like this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Ortiz was never a champion what is he talking about being champion again ?

Ruiz is a big favorite in my mind though mentally I think Ortiz has more confidence but that only gets you so far, I think Ruiz pace is to much and Ortiz will slow and that will be the turning point he loses this one . If Ruiz applies pressure and keeps it on him I see a late stoppage,Ortiz is tough it hi l Ruiz will respect him enough though and not take immediate chances .

Ruiz was the one talking about being champion again. Ortiz said he wants to fulfill his dream of becoming the first Cuban HW champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X