Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays penathly for extra lbs, will Cotto do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madhive View Post
    dont leave out corrales, guzman, and cambell
    yeah but i honestly think diego , nate and joan at least tried to make weight.

i don't think floyd and castillo (in the 2nd and 3rd corrales matchup) tried to even make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      yeah but i honestly think diego , nate and joan at least tried to make weight.

i don't think floyd and castillo (in the 2nd and 3rd corrales matchup) tried to even make weight.
      agreed....i don't think fraud tried to make the weight

Comment

cotto is not doing the same he is a dedicated fighter.. Mayweather always has have an advantage over everyone he fights...If I was Marquez I make him lose those extra pounds now Marquez is going to get beating of a life time.

Comment

i think cotto will make weight ....

aside from the Big A_s penalty, cotto does not enjoy the majority of purse like pbf have versus jmm ...

Marquez got screwed a little bit with the cheap 300k per pound penalty, for a big budgeted fight its should have been at least 500k/lb ...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            i think cotto will make weight ....

aside from the Big A_s penalty, cotto does not enjoy the majority of purse like pbf have versus jmm ...

Marquez got screwed a little bit with the cheap 300k per pound penalty, for a big budgeted fight its should have been at least 500k/lb ...
            Cotto is actually making more money or about the same in his fight with Pacquiao. 15 million.

Comment

Originally posted by SOTO View Post
              cotto is not doing the same he is a dedicated fighter.. Mayweather always has have an advantage over everyone he fights...If I was Marquez I make him lose those extra pounds now Marquez is going to get beating of a life time.
              what do you mean in the bold SOTO?

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
                Cotto is actually making more money or about the same in his fight with Pacquiao. 15 million.
                more money yes, but still 1 million per pound is ridiculously high nobody would want to pay that ...

Comment

I wouldn't be surprize if Miguel Cotto comes in at 144 on the weight in just to show al this guys how dicipline he is like he did against Clottey one pound under.

Comment

Originally posted by SOTO View Post
                    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
                      i agree that cotto will make as much as floyd probably will.

people need to remember that most likely cotto-pac will do way more than jmm-pbf.

plus floyd can guarantee himself as much as he wants. he's promoting this card. that means all the commercials , promotional money , etc. were coming out of his pocket.

cotto and pac is guaranteed money and they get a share of the ppv's.

even if their fight bombs , that's arum's problem. they're guaranteed money.

floyd doesn't have that luxury.

Comment

Working...
                      X