Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Brushes Off Health Concerns: 'My Body Feels Amazing Right Now'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Brushes Off Health Concerns: 'My Body Feels Amazing Right Now'

Vergil Ortiz is adamant that his experience with a harrowing illness is now firmly behind him. The hard-hitting welterweight contender from Texan was originally scheduled to face Michael McKinson of England in March, but Ortiz had to withdraw from their bout at the 11th hour because he fell dangerously ill. It turned out Ortiz was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis, a serious medical condition, and needed to be hospitalized, prompting rumors that Ortiz would no longer be able to make the welterweight limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see him healthy, back, and ready to fight again. And I do hope he keeps winning, all paths lead to a future all Texas shootout with fellow DFW resident and p4p denizen Errol Spence.
    Rodtang Rodtang Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

Hmm if healthy lopez should take on thurman ugas then go after a belt if win thurman waiting only for title shots so make ugas the offer

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Good to see him healthy, back, and ready to fight again. And I do hope he keeps winning, all paths lead to a future all Texas shootout with fellow DFW resident and p4p denizen Errol Spence.
        Yip, for sure. I like this kid, I'm a fan. But I've gotta go with Mikey. But I can't see Mikey winning. I expect Vergil to win, and be involved in great fights beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Yip, for sure. I like this kid, I'm a fan. But I've gotta go with Mikey. But I can't see Mikey winning. I expect Vergil to win, and be involved in great fights beyond.
          I can’t see mikey winning either unless the Texan is diminished due to illness which is possible
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X