Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dalton Smith vs. Sam O'maison Tops Matchroom Card at Utilita Arena Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dalton Smith vs. Sam O'maison Tops Matchroom Card at Utilita Arena Sheffield

Dalton Smith will face Sam O'maison for the vacant British Super Lightweight Title at the Utilita Arena Sheffield on Saturday August 6, live worldwide on DAZN (excluding Australia and New Zealand).
    [Click Here To Read More]

DAZN seems to like to Stack 2 cards on Saturday's

Comment

Good card, but like a next gen show. I'm not happy Fisher is in this card though. Was hoping he'd be on the potential Birmingham show. Maybe the Common Wealth games stopped the fight going ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
        Good card, but like a next gen show. I'm not happy Fisher is in this card though. Was hoping he'd be on the potential Birmingham show. Maybe the Common Wealth games stopped the fight going ahead.
        Any fights oh this card you’re most looking forward to ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Any fights oh this card you’re most looking forward to ?
          I'm looking forwards to seeing Jordan Thompson mostly. I think he mentioned in an interview that he might be going for English or British title next. Also Junaid Bostan, only his second fight but he looks good, and brings a decent crowd with him. Meant to be highly rated.

Comment

Would of liked to see Dalton Smith fight ennis brown but is what it is I guess he wants the British so this guy will have to do for it but Smith looks like a proper talent that could go far potentially
            gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
              Tbf them nxt gen shows use to be alright saw some decent boxing from the prospects and fisher and Smith will sell tickets and theyll do a few thousand

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                Would of liked to see Dalton Smith fight ennis brown but is what it is I guess he wants the British so this guy will have to do for it but Smith looks like a proper talent that could go far potentially
                Hopefully Dalton comes though this with relitive ease a makes his 1st defence against Akeem.
                be nice to see him go on & win the Lonsdale belt outright.
                adotd adotd likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                  He does many things well and nothing obviously wrong. Gifted and well-trained with an appealing cruelty about his work. My only contact with UK domestic boxing is through DAZN, so I can’t rate him against the larger field. It’s also far too early to talk about world level. But put it this way: he’s already twice as interesting to watch as Devin Haney.
                  adotd adotd likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X