Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Drops Jimmy Kelly Three Times in Fifth To Secure Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaime munguia..........the most scared man in boxing lol
    AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

• Munguia is an accident waiting to happen.
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post

Hey dummy, Juan Macias Montiel was KOed in the 2nd round by Munguia. You casual ignorants always amaze me by crticizing ******ly any Mexican or Hispanic fighter. Charlo, Andrade and all the other clowns in his weight class, never fight tough oponents. Montiel gave Charlo all he could handle and almost KOed him. GGG always ducked Munguia.
        dude is just a complete racist bitter Charlo mightily struggled against the guy Mungia made into mince meat lol

Comment

• Mungia is so overrated like the rest of the Golden Boy fighters. 40 wins vs bums doesn't prove anything. Same with Evan Sanchez who got knocked out by the guy who was supposed to take a fall. Mungia couldn't beat any top fighter as he's very easy to hit.
          AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

• Plus there's really no incentive for Charlo to fight Mungia as Mungia never fought anyone good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I wonder if Jimmy is a believer now? It amazes me. The lack of boxing knowledge of a PROFESSIONAL boxer. Says something.
              I now can understand the typical boxing fans inability to grasp the concepts of boxing. 90% on here are CLUELESS but they really think they understand the game. It’s VERY EASY to understand. All u got to do is lace them up and get in the ring. ITS A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE. I suggest it to ALL.
              95% on here have a too big of a Vag-ina to do it.

to do it.
              CTE is real bro

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post

... GGG always ducked Munguia.
                lmaooooo GGG would smokē Munguia.

Comment

• Who goes back n forth with a grown man displaying that sissy shyt as their profile photo SMH..

Comment

• Jaime "the Bum Slayer" Munguia was getting outboxed by a bum that he finally caught up to. Any top fighter will have his head snapping back multiple times, now everyone sees why he avoids any dude with real boxing skills.

Comment

• Munguia looked like he was really improving for a few fights. This was a step back. Kelly hit him with ease for three rounds. I look forward to seeing him against another champion or a real contender. He is exciting to watch because he can be hit and he has real power.

Comment

Working...
                      X