Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: If You Really Want To Be Champion, You Should Fight The Very Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLH talks a lot of shjit.

Comment

As usual Oscar is full of sh**. He says this yet just yesterday he calls out Hearn for getting canelo beat which translates to, he usually picked opponents he felt canelo could beat. He has munguia fighting a bunch of nobodies and journeyman and Ryan Garcia has the most pathetic resume despite being in a stacked division.

Comment

Like the poster above me said, Oscar is full of ****. He was just whining about Hearn matching Canelo up with Bivol. Also the "Golden Boy" ducked a prime Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Oscar had quite a few incredibly exciting fights, the first one with Mosley and the tactical one with Whitaker.

I'd say his fight with Quartey was the most thrilling and dramatic, slightly more so than the one with Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            Like the poster above me said, Oscar is full of ****. He was just whining about Hearn matching Canelo up with Bivol. Also the "Golden Boy" ducked a prime Floyd Mayweather
            Huh? Oscar ducked a prime Floyd Mayweather?? First I ever heard that one. Oscar is 4 years older than Floyd.

Comment

That's why Ryan, Munguia, Zurdo, and Vergil are all fighting "the very best".

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                You f.aggots out there cheering on Charla fighting Montiel despite Muguia KO'ing him years ago and you f.ags want to complain about Munguia's resume? Black fighters right now have the absolute worst resumes in boxing right now because they want to keep that "0" like Gayweather.

Gayweather ducked a Prime Pacquiao, so there's that.

Comment

Hypocrisy aside, that was a good read.

Comment

De La Hoya may talk a lot of **** now as a promoter but back when he was fighting he really did challenge himself with the best there was. You keyboad warriors can talk all you want but that's a great fighter right there.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

You f.aggots out there cheering on Charla fighting Montiel despite Muguia KO'ing him years ago and you f.ags want to complain about Munguia's resume? Black fighters right now have the absolute worst resumes in boxing right now because they want to keep that "0" like Gayweather.

Gayweather ducked a Prime Pacquiao, so there's that.
                      Haha. Yet they call Mexican and Latino warriors but they're the first to quit in a fight. Look at all the top Mexican and Latino fighters who quit on their stool instead of continue fighting. *******s be saying No Mas.

Comment

Working...
                      X