Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia On Move To Big Bear: For Fight At This Weight, We Relocated To Get Better Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a bum can't even make 160 weight anymore just move to 168 then and your fighting a nobody what a joke

Comment

he needs better sparring to fight some guy I never heard of?
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
        he needs better sparring to fight some guy I never heard of?
        Maybe to improve and feel more confident about taking those bigger fights. Not defending him, not much of a fan. Answer me this what middleweight taking any risks right now? Charlo and Andrade never fought, he never fought Danny Jacobs. Why? He called out Benavidez, who is willing. Why isn't that happening? Why did Andrade never fight a significant MW? He had the same platform as GGG and Jacobs. Why are you not all over those guys? They were both relevant at 154, and at 160. Funny I dont see the outrage when it comes to those guys.

Comment

Most of you complaining cant fight so stfu.

Boxing for a decade and a half has been about promoters instead of fighters trying to improve themselves .

stop hating

Comment

Go get em Mungia!!!

meanwhile, Charlo has no fight..

PBC better realize GBP/Mungia are the A-side, they have hella options on this side of the street.. Charlo is lackin!

Comment

Golden Boy has become the quack quack company of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Maybe to improve and feel more confident about taking those bigger fights. Not defending him, not much of a fan. Answer me this what middleweight taking any risks right now? Charlo and Andrade never fought, he never fought Danny Jacobs. Why? He called out Benavidez, who is willing. Why isn't that happening? Why did Andrade never fight a significant MW? He had the same platform as GGG and Jacobs. Why are you not all over those guys? They were both relevant at 154, and at 160. Funny I dont see the outrage when it comes to those guys.
                Munguia has literally passed on title opportunities. He could have had a shot at Andrade anytime he wanted. He's not going to get any better fighting lesser fighters. I've complained about Charlo and Andrade plenty. This thread is about Muguia. It's pretty clear that he is waiting for a belt to become vacant. Either that or get a shot at old man GGG.
                Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X