Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much for all the wankers saying Floyd is naturally small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess he's actually going to have to fight Welterweights now.

How convenient for him though that Williams left the division, Margarito is disgraced, and Cotto and Mosley already have losses on their records. (Nobody with a loss is worth a ****, according to Floyd....)

Comment

They'll just say Mayweather really could've made weight if he really wanted to but because he's a genius at making money and stuff he managed to renegotiate the contract to 147.

Anyways, yeah I've been saying for a while that Mayweather has grown into being a natural welterweight. I used to think he could still make 140 but now I'm not so sure, he looks filled out at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        What do you say to this now guys? "Oh, he's not a real WW", "He's a natural LW" "This isn't a mismatch because they're the same size and floyd could make 130 still if he wanted. He just moved up because he wanted too"

You bunch of wankers. Mayweather is such a wanker.

i cant believe people still have the nerve to defend him.

Just reading the article by dan rafael about how the whole incident went down reeks with nefariousness. at midnight golden boy promotions or somebody representing them hands the necessary paper with marquez initial on it.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          he is a small WW no doubt about that
          but hes been at that weight for a long time now and even higher once
          you're body gets use too being that weight
          that said,im surprised and disappointed with him that he didnt make the catchweight
          please! floyd can't make 144 lbs. he ain't no small WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            They'll just say Mayweather really could've made weight if he really wanted to but because he's a genius at making money and stuff he managed to renegotiate the contract to 147.

Anyways, yeah I've been saying for a while that Mayweather has grown into being a natural welterweight. I used to think he could still make 140 but now I'm not so sure, he looks filled out at 147.
            call me crazy, but i sincerely think mayweather tried to make the weight. he has no history of underhanded negotiations like that. i never thought floyd could make 140 or 135 like some people here were claiming. knowing history, nobody can just jump classes like that going from weight to weight like that.

again, floyd is a natural 147lber in a sense that hes comfortable at EXACTLY 147 lbs. as opposed to guys like clottey who just fight there, but really belong at middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Definitely man. I'm not at all surprised but it really pisses me off as it gives Mayweather just one more advantage in a fight filled with every advantage for him already! Their official weight is now an entire weight division apart!!! After the rehydration period Mayweather will be so much bigger, as well as him having that rather large, natural height and reach advantage too.

I'm not surprised at all though. It's just a pity because the one thing that Marquez had going for him was that Floyd might have to give up a little of something to make the weight and now he just comes in well over and doesn't even try to do anything about it. ****s! He'll end up two weight divisions bigger.

And if any of you daft ****s that wank on about fight night weight bring that ****e up again regarding Mayweather, well, I'll nuke your houses or something tough like that. Not you El Jesus of course, you cool. Man, I was hoping for a good solid fight in which Marquez at least won some rounds and accounted well of himself, but this is just one thing after another for him.

You know the ****eful part? When he gets KO'd Mayweather will get lots of credit and everyone will say "Pac couldn't do it" or if Pac even makes a fight with him he will order that Mayweather pay a million $ for every pound he is over some BS catchweight just cause he is the P4P number one. Boxing politics man.
              I understand everything you are saying. but the fact is, boxing is a what have you done for me lately sport. if he knocks out marquez, the bottom line is, pac couldnt do it. thus making it a storyline for the next big showdown.

I have followed mayweather for so long, since his olympic start, i followed that entire team. By all means, watching fighters from their humble rise, to the top of their game, and eventually the twilight of their careers, i have learned to accept that fighters do things or say things i dont agree with. But when they are in that ring, i try to enjoy them, because they wont be back.

I have never really seen you openly bash floyd, lol, but i see your justification for it, but this fight was all about leverage with pac to begin with. since even if cotto gets by pac, mayweather can always run to the fact that pac was coming up a division, thus should have gotten the job done anyway.

the only loser in this fight is marquez unless he wins, he was used as a bargaining chip by mayweather and oscar all along.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                call me crazy, but i sincerely think mayweather tried to make the weight. he has no history of underhanded negotiations like that. i never thought floyd could make 140 or 135 like some people here were claiming. knowing history, nobody can just jump classes like that going from weight to weight like that.

again, floyd is a natural 147lber in a sense that hes comfortable at EXACTLY 147 lbs. as opposed to guys like clottey who just fight there, but really belong at middleweight.
                But if he really tried to make 144 and couldn't it should've shown in his demeanor and appearance, he looked healthy and upbeat during the weigh in, not really signs of a guy who tried to cut weight. I think he wants every advantage he can get.

This says a little something about Marquez too I think and where his mindset is partially for this fight, he could've insisted Mayweather make 144 on the chance that Mayweather might drain himself but instead he took the 600k offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  But if he really tried to make 144 and couldn't it should've shown in his demeanor and appearance, he looked healthy and upbeat during the weigh in, not really signs of a guy who tried to cut weight. I think he wants every advantage he can get.

This says a little something about Marquez too I think and where his mindset is partially for this fight, he could've insisted Mayweather make 144 on the chance that Mayweather might drain himself but instead he took the 600k offer.
                  i think that had to do with them knowing they handed marquez the money the night before.

i agree about what youre saying about marquez saying **** it and take the money. likely because there is no title at stake. i dont think marquez is exactly an angel in this situation since again, he took the money.

off the topic i had a question, did you see the beibut shumenov fight? tunney hyped that guy up to no end and i heard he lost. you were one of the only ones saying the guy he was fighting wouldnt be a push over, can you give me some details?

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    i think that had to do with them knowing they handed marquez the money the night before.

i agree about what youre saying about marquez saying **** it and take the money. likely because there is no title at stake. i dont think marquez is exactly an angel in this situation since again, he took the money.

off the topic i had a question, did you see the beibut shumenov fight? tunney hyped that guy up to no end and i heard he lost. you were one of the only ones saying the guy he was fighting wouldnt be a push over, can you give me some details?
                    I actually thought Shumenov would get by Campillo without too much difficulty, I saw Campillo fight a few times and wasn't impressed, even when he beat Garay. But I haven't seen the fight, I haven't seen it around anywhere yet, I'll let you know when or if I see it.

Comment

floyd never intended to make 144 lbs... he pulled the old bait-n-switch on everyone.

floyd is dishonest than a mofo

Comment

Working...
                      X