Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Believe I'm in Top 5 Pound-For-Pound, At Least I Should Be in Top 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Believe I'm in Top 5 Pound-For-Pound, At Least I Should Be in Top 10

Stephen Fulton is the best junior featherweight in boxing. And if it is not him, he is a close second. Fulton has demonstrated his willingness to fight anyone and everyone in his attempt to fight for a world title belt. Now as a world titleholder, and even though he was mandated to do so, Fulton has had no issue facing the best in the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree that he should be in the bottom top 10. He's an undefeated 2 belt champion with some really impressive wins.

Comment

These are the most recent BoxingScene P4P rankings. They havent been updated yet to reflect Canelo's loss to Bivol.

Who do you take out in order to put Stephen Fulton in?
      1. Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez

57-1-2, 38 KOs

2. Terence Crawford

38-0, 29 KOs

3. Naoya Inoue

22-0, 19 KOs

4. Oleksandr Usyk

19-0, 13 KOs

5. Errol Spence

26-0, 21 KOs

6. Josh Taylor

18-0, 13 KOs

7. Tyson Fury

31-0-1, 22 KOs

8. Vasyl Lomachenko

16-2, 11 KOs

9. Juan Francisco Estrada

42-3, 28 KOs

10. Gervonta Davis

26-0, 24 KOs
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-04-2022, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Tank isn't even a champuon Fulton drawed his last fight or lost

Comment

Not top 5 but at the rate he is going he potentially could be as he already has two solid wins in 2021. If he beats Danny Roman, he should qualify for top 10.

There is also the fact that he could get the winner between Murodjon Akhmadaliev and Ronny Rios who are fighting in June 25.

Comment

Top 10-15 Range for sure

He gets the fight with MJ and becomes Undisputed at 122 then he is Top 5-7 for sure

Comment

I don’t think his wins over khegi and Leo are enough to get him in top ten. Very good wins but hardly spectacular. Also felt Figueroa won their fight. Roman is too small to compete and a little up there in age. I don’t even think Fulton is the best in his division. I think MJ Akhmadaliev is going to be top 10 soon and possibly top 5 in the next few years.

Comment

Working...
              X