Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias-Jeremias Ponce Interim Title Fight Ordered By IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    RIP my boy Ponce
    After what happened with Dadashev that’s not out of the realm of possibility. Would love to see Matias mix it up with Prograis… a stylistic dream

Comment

Matias is dangerous af, 140 is tough business

Comment

Matias is gonna be motivated for this one, I predict a KO inside of 7 rounds for Matias.

Comment

Cracking fight this, good 50-50 imo, both have decent pop about them.

Comment

Fight of the year if Ponce can make it competitive. Browny is my guy but he isn't too hard to hit. Ponce has a good chin but not sure he can take that hellfire. Could be a savage beating like some are suggesting.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Barnburner written all over it!
              It should be a shootout while it last, with Matias still standing when the smoke clears.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                Matias is dangerous af, 140 is tough business
                I believe that most of the fighters in the 140 pound division don't look forward to fighting Matias.
                The only thing that any of his future opponents have to look forward to is that Matias does get hit a lot.
                It's his return fire that their concerned about, as well they should be, because he's a murderous puncher.
                LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                  Matias is gonna be motivated for this one, I predict a KO inside of 7 rounds for Matias.
                  Matias knows that he's very close to a shot at the title, I don't think that he'll squander that opportunity.
                  He's going to tear into anyone that they put in front of him, because he has a date with destiny, and the title awaits.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Well it's about damn time! War Browny! Salute to Fajardo & Vieques! Let's Go!
                    I told you that Matias versus Ponce was right around the corner, they just don't have the date, and venue scheduled yet.
                    I can't wait for this battle of the knockout artist's to take place, it should be a scorcher with Matias being the Lord of the Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

I told you that Matias versus Ponce was right around the corner, they just don't have the date, and venue scheduled yet.
                      I can't wait for this battle of the knockout artist's to take place, it should be a scorcher with Matias being the Lord of the Ring.
                      Yes you did! Now let's hope they put pen to paper, and get this fight done!

Comment

Working...
                      X