Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Letter Issued To Prevent Probellum, MTK Boxers From Fighting on Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Eddie Hearn getting hauled in for questioning since MTK had many fighters on his cards???

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Yes, you're right, but he was given a pass in terms that noone pursued that line of enquiry, they just let it go when told to. Thanks.
      Yeah, I very much get that, and tbh, the UK press is total trash anyway, for a variety of reasons. One of my main bugbears being that they’re easily distracted if you jangle a set of shiny, shiny keys in front of them. All Fury had to say was ‘retirement’, and they completely forgot the other story.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
        Wonder if they'll (sky) will adopt the same attitude with AJ, if they manage to secure him seen as at least one of his "companies" was previously "MTK PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LTD" - https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/09961111
        I didn’t know this, It shows how far the Kinahan’s money stretches if it’s true. What I will say, if you look at the top the page of the link you posted, it states that the information hasn’t been verified?

Comment

tough situation for those fighters

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Very fair point, which is dismissed as conspiracy style thinking by a lot of people.

U.S involvement in drug trade illegality in Afghanistan and Vietnam, and the UK’s constant laundering of dictator’s cash through the City of London and property markets tend to point to a pattern familiar to anyone who has been on the wrong end of the law: Crime, and especially violence, is legitimate for some and not for others.
            Taxation is robbery, based on monopoly of weapons. Government functions in much the same way as the mob, it's just not quite as philanthropic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

Taxation is robbery, based on monopoly of weapons. Government functions in much the same way as the mob, it's just not quite as philanthropic.
              It’s an interesting way of looking at it. Central states have the coercive force necessitate to legitimate their authority.

Of course, it would be easy to argue that state’s that leave most of their citizens in either in penury or in an absolute scrap to survive should have no political legitimacy, and this is where your point on the weapons is **** on, because who’s gonna tell these guys with their space age arms that they need to back up?
              Last edited by P to the J; 06-03-2022, 05:10 PM.
              Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

It’s an interesting way of looking at it. Central states have the coercive force necessitate to legitimate their authority.

Of course, it would be easy to argue that state’s that leave most of their citizens in either in penury or in an absolute scrap to survive should have no political legitimacy, and this is where your point on the weapons is **** on, because who’s gonna tell these guys with their space age arms that they need to back up?
                Exactly.

Who you got in an all in between Big Dunc and Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

Exactly.

Who you got in an all in between Big Dunc and Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
                  Man, you can read can’t you! Look at my P4P list. Do you see Zlatan on my P4P list? Exactly.

P.s. I’m deadly serious, Ferguson does him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post

I didn’t know this, It shows how far the Kinahan’s money stretches if it’s true. What I will say, if you look at the top the page of the link you posted, it states that the information hasn’t been verified?
                    It says that on companies house regardless, they can't verify everything someone sends to them or self reports is legit, hence the disclaimer.
                    But let's be honest if you're going to file something with a government organisation and lie you'd have to be pretty dumb or extremely confident you'll get away with w/e you're up to.

The weird thing about it is he was fine with it being called MTK properties or w/e until MTK publicly started distance themselves from Kinahan in 2018 (at least in Ireland) and then he changed the name in December of that year after acquiring the company almost 2 years ago at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

It says that on companies house regardless, they can't verify everything someone sends to them or self reports is legit, hence the disclaimer.
                      But let's be honest if you're going to file something with a government organisation and lie you'd have to be pretty dumb or extremely confident you'll get away with w/e you're up to.

The weird thing about it is he was fine with it being called MTK properties or w/e until MTK publicly started distance themselves from Kinahan in 2018 (at least in Ireland) and then he changed the name in December of that year after acquiring the company almost 2 years ago at that point.
                      Yes, true. Money laundering stretches far and wide, I bet there are more examples of this in boxing that we don’t know about yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X