Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia-Javier Fortuna: Deal Reached For July 16 at ******.com Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I onew he wasn't fighting Cruz next. He is being brought along like Davis.
    AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

One shot is all it takes in boxing. Ryan was a rising star before Campbell, now they're matching him tenderly. Back to the C class, Togoe and Fortuna. You are what you eat.

Comment

Avoids the Fortuna fight with some mental issue, Jojo beats Fortuna, Garcia name drops Davis, Cruz and the winner of Kambosos/Haney but winds up fighting Fortuna that lost to Jojo.

Garcia is a joke.
        1hourRun 1hourRun AeroED AeroED like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Progression,Marketability and Financial is/are my guess. Fortuna is a decent progressive level in comp before taking on JoJo,you built/market the JoJo fight which will do impressive numbers out here on the Westcoast and Financially I think JoJo is asking for a kings ransom. When asked about fighting Ryan while he was guest commentating the Tagoe fight,he was hesitant to commit and came across as the "numbers" had to be right or something along those lines.
          Ducking is my guess

Comment

ryan garcia is a joke

he talks **** from the sidelines, takes forever to make a fight and then fights another bum

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Progression,Marketability and Financial is/are my guess. Fortuna is a decent progressive level in comp before taking on JoJo,you built/market the JoJo fight which will do impressive numbers out here on the Westcoast and Financially I think JoJo is asking for a kings ransom. When asked about fighting Ryan while he was guest commentating the Tagoe fight,he was hesitant to commit and came across as the "numbers" had to be right or something along those lines.

Ryan is a joke that he even needs a tune up for a jo jo fight which in itself is a tune up for a tank fight. so hes taking on a tune up for a tune up and he claims hes the best. stick a fork in him

Comment

Garcia ducking; says he wants to fight Davis and two days later he's signing to fight someone else he ducked previously...

Comment

we're still a month and a half out...plenty of time for garcia to get injured, or depressed, or come out as transgender, etc
                  Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Isaac Cruz dude maybe the new Luis Ortiz (Internet hyping the kid up), Jojo can't fight anybody with the ***ual assault changes going on right now

Comment

Really good fight for Ryan. Fortuna is tough for anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X