No announcement yet.

$74.95 ---> over-pricing hurts the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $74.95 ---> over-pricing hurts the game

This is a $49.99 ppv. 75 big ones, sorry for those suckers that paid for it lmao.
    Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Crazy how that’s what Mayweather Canelo cost and that was the most expensive ppv ever at that time.
    Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Yeah 75 is way too much for Tank fighting a relatively unknown. I bought it but I usually don't buy tank fights.

If Tank fights Haney or Ryan. I'd buy that. Tanks will KO both and it would be satisfying.

Tank vs Kambosos or Loma would be funner and more technical.

I'd probably pay 75 for any of those four opponents.

Comment

I feel sorry for people in America, in the uk our PPVs cost 25 pounds MAX and that’s only if it’s a big big fight otherwise it’s cheaper.
        Hype job likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          Crazy how that’s what Mayweather Canelo cost and that was the most expensive ppv ever at that time.
          I remember that and only Mayweather types should command such a fee. These guys are fledglings ---> $59.99 should be the summit.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
            Yeah 75 is way too much for Tank fighting a relatively unknown. I bought it but I usually don't buy tank fights.

If Tank fights Haney or Ryan. I'd buy that. Tanks will KO both and it would be satisfying.

Tank vs Kambosos or Loma would be funner and more technical.

I'd probably pay 75 for any of those four opponents.
            you're part of the problem. you will pay double that for tank to fight someone with a pulse. look at me, i'm ballin', i paid 150 bucks to watch TV tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post

you're part of the problem. you will pay double that for tank to fight someone with a pulse. look at me, i'm ballin', i paid 150 bucks to watch TV tonight.
              What you pay 150 for? Also if I was in Texas I could have probably watched it at a bar for like 10-15 bucks. In DMV area there aren't many places that show boxing unfortunately.

Comment

buff streams tv

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  buff streams tv
                  crack stream in hd
                  boxinggod101 and Marchegiano like this.

Comment

This shouldn't have been a ppv at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X