Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin 3, David Benavidez, Chocolatito, Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin 3, David Benavidez, Chocolatito, Charlo

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennadiy Golovkin trilogy, David Benavidez and the recent win over David Lemieux, Jesse Rodriguez, Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez, Jermell Charlo and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I saw that they are already in the VADA program. That’s great news and it benefits GGG. That means they will test for 4 months going into this fight
    Is Bread implying Canelo has ditched the vegan and is on the beef?
    Hnnnggg Hnnnggg siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

I think Triple G will look much sharper ,don’t forget he had 18 months off , this was a tune up .
      canello Got exposed ,triple G will use this ,and more jabs in canellos Big head will get him to be more aggressive ,which will give Triple Gmuch more opportunities ,he needs to stay patient ,and he will beat
      him for sure this time on points !!

Comment

I agree about the rock, paper, scissors aspect with punchers, boxers and pressure fighters. It's a generalization, but if all things are equal it is usually accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas2122 View Post
          I think Triple G will look much sharper ,don’t forget he had 18 months off , this was a tune up .
          canello Got exposed ,triple G will use this ,and more jabs in canellos Big head will get him to be more aggressive ,which will give Triple Gmuch more opportunities ,he needs to stay patient ,and he will beat
          Red - Judges got Canelo's back.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

Is Bread implying Canelo has ditched the vegan and is on the beef?
            No. He is saying that both Canelo and Golovkin are already in the VADA testing program 4 months out.

So no PED excuses.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-28-2022, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas2122 View Post

Canelo is a MUCH better fighter than Golovkin..... and, there are multiple ways that he can win

also, Canelo knows exactly how to fight him..... he will make better adjustments, because he is more skilled and more well-rounded than Plodkin

imo, Canelo should mix it up... he should start with the same gameplan they had in the first fight, using movement / skills / ringIQ... Golovkin had no answer for that..... the reason why ALL THREE JUDGES awarded the same 5 rounds to Canelo.... is because those 5 rounds were clear, and not even close..... Golovkin was soundly out-boxed.....

..... and then Canelo should switch it up, and start to apply pressure down the stretch..... like he did in the rematch, lighting Golovkin up with that thudding bodywork and those sharp judge-friendly counters

there is a damn good reason why Golovkin avoided so many mover / spoilers... he never fought any of them, not a single one

I always knew why he was avoiding those guys, it was clearly obvious

the blueprint how to beat a puncher was established well over a hundred years ago, and we saw that in the first fight

Abel Sanchez even admitted that Golovkin's power is only effective when his opponent is standing right in front of him

which is exactly why they were pleading with Canelo to..... "
              stand and fight like a Mexican "..... that really was bollocks

props to Canelo for walking Golovkin down in the rematch..... but this time Canelo should use his skills/movement to take the fight away from Golovkin, and then apply pressure and look to punish him down the stretch

Golovkin missed well over 1000 punches in those fights..... Canelo should not give Golovkin any opportunity to settle into a rhythm that may play to his style..... he should remove those opportunities, just like he did early in the first fight

good on you for keeping the faith, but I think most people can see what is going to happen in that fight

Comment

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

I was kind of surprised to hear Bread say this

"I don’t expect him (ggg) to win this fight but I hope I’m wrong!"

And with the ! To end it

Comment

Working...
                  X