Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivan Redkach, Who BIT Danny 'Swift' Garcia In Their Fight, Bets BIG On Rolly Romero to BEAT Tank Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ivan Redkach, Who BIT Danny 'Swift' Garcia In Their Fight, Bets BIG On Rolly Romero to BEAT Tank Davis

    So NSB: Does this make Ivan Redkach a casual or...?


    https://twitter.com/ivan_redkach/sta...6zoIbr67KiIB1Q


  • #2
    Nice little bet. Nicer score if Rolly comes through. I’d have to feel pretty good to lay five thou on a fighter, even at 4-1 odds. Either this guy is a degenerate, or he knows something we don’t.

    Comment


    • #3
      Teofimo put 100,000 on rolly
      Leicesterage likes this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Teofimo put 100,000 on rolly
        He also said he beat Kambosis.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Nice little bet. Nicer score if Rolly comes through. I’d have to feel pretty good to lay five thou on a fighter, even at 4-1 odds. Either this guy is a degenerate, or he knows something we don’t.
          Word on the street is that Tank touched Redkach up in sparring and beat the hell out of him - and Redkach has been salty since.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

            Word on the street is that Tank touched Redkach up in sparring and beat the hell out of him - and Redkach has been salty since.
            Lol That’s pretty funny. Also, a dumb reason to lay 5k on the line.
            Motofan likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              he wanted to be like loma but ended up being a knob

              Comment


              • #8
                He never struck me as the sharpest tool in the box tbh.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wasn't this the guy who commented something respectful on a picture of Tank with his kid(s) and Tank simply replied "fck you" lol

                  EDIT- yea it was ..no wonder then lol 20220528_021438.jpg
                  Last edited by davef; 05-27-2022, 08:16 PM.
                  paulf likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by davef View Post
                    Wasn't this the guy who commented something respectful on a picture of Tank with his kid(s) and Tank simply replied "fck you" lol

                    EDIT- yea it was ..no wonder then lol 20220528_021438.jpg
                    That is ****ing hilarious

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP