Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Rolando Romero - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Rolando Romero - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In

Gervonta Davis, Rolando Romero Weights Photos Gallery - Davis vs. Romero will see five-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis defend his WBA Lightweight Title against unbeaten No. 1 ranked contender and mandatory challenger Rolando Romero on Saturday, May 28 live on SHOWTIME PPV from Barclays Center in Brooklyn headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it just me, or does Tank look a little flush, drained?
    juanpablo, takenotes and Gamboal00 like this.

Comment

They made tank take off his lifts hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        Is it just me, or does Tank look a little flush, drained?
        he just looks small to me - doesn't look like such a small frame would have so much power

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

he just looks small to me - doesn't look like such a small frame would have so much power
          That's what I was thinking

Fighting only Hispanic, made for him type of fighters may come crashing down here

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

That's what I was thinking

Fighting only Hispanic, made for him type of fighters may come crashing down here
            Isn't Romero Hispanic - I mean that being a Latino family name? Not sure Rolly is the guy to punish him but he does have quick hands and some power. I'd have loved to see Teo vs Tank prior to the Kambosos loss - that would have been PPV worthy.

Comment

They look grumpy. Nothing a sandwich and a glass of orange juice won’t remedy.

Comment

Now this is interesting. Romero looks in peak shape, ripped. Tank has a lazy body, possibly hints he aint been training hard at the new gym he took off to. An upset might be brewing.
                MONGOOSE66 and like this.

Comment

I hope Romero can pull off the the off the upset and knock this punk the f out.

Comment

I hope tank gets knocked out cold. I cannot stand this thug.

Comment

Working...
                    X