Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields-Savannah Marshall Undisputed Fight To Include Full VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields-Savannah Marshall Undisputed Fight To Include Full VADA Testing

Claressa Shields and Savannah Marshall appear to be set for their long-discussed middleweight championship. With confirmation of their fight date of September 3 according to BOXXER founder and CEO Ben Shalom, will come random drug testing. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the pair of unbeaten middleweights will both be tested through the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) program.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-27-2022, 11:03 AM.

Good fight between 2 bums.

Comment

“VADA has been provided enrollment paperwork on both Ms. Shields and Mr. Marshall,”

Mr. Marshall.

It was an honest mistake, I'm sure.

Comment

You know when Savanah Marshall was saying she was the biggest puncher in women's boxing I laughed. Claressa checked her real quick and acknowledged seven-division world-champion Amanda 'Real-Deal' Serrano as the hardest hitter, P4P.

Talk about hype, I wouldn't be surprised if Savannah starts punching like Katie Taylor when VADA begins to test Marshall.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Great call! Who knows what that thug (cant say her name or I'll be banned) might be on.

Comment

I think it will go 10. Marshall will definitely landing the stronger blows. I believe Marshall will take the decision because of that. Shields might look busier but she won't be effective or as accurate as Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              Great call! Who knows what that thug (cant say her name or I'll be banned) might be on.
              A thug is a petty criminal…What exactly makes either of these women a thug?
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

A thug is a petty criminal…What exactly makes either of these women a thug?
                they're not thugs - but there is such a thing as thuggish behaviour - but that's a given in boxing - so much so that when someone is an all-round decent man like Chocolatito then he is held up as a Saint

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You know when Savanah Marshall was saying she was the biggest puncher in women's boxing I laughed. Claressa checked her real quick and acknowledged seven-division world-champion Amanda 'Real-Deal' Serrano as the hardest hitter, P4P.

Talk about hype, I wouldn't be surprised if Savannah starts punching like Katie Taylor when VADA begins to test Marshall.
                  You'd know the answer to this better than me - how often has Amanda Serrano done VADA random drug testing? I used to think she was cute but her face has actually changed shape these last 18 months - now she has masculine features.

Comment

"Back in 2007, Amanda Serrano's sister Cindy Serrano and trainer Jordan Maldonado were accused of peddling steroids and other drugs to clients. This came after an undercover investigation into two gyms in New York City. The clients mostly consisted of aspiring boxers and bodybuilders."

Marshall by being a UK amateur and Olympian will have been subject to continuous WADA and UKAD testing, they are very strict on this stuff but WADA rules do differ from VADA.

VADA testing in womens boxing will be less common as it's expensive and they are paid a lot less.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X