Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Rolando Romero - Heated Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    el cobarde perdedor clenelo Alvared vs 140 year old Golovkin doe!!! lmmfao.
    168 lb champ vs the unified 160 lb champ doe.

Stank overrated thug Davis vs sparring partner level Rolly.

Canelo lost because he took a risk, Stank still fighting like he's out of the amateurs. Just like all the PBC hype jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

You don’t box and you like Donald Trump....that should get you banned.
      If you don’t think a fight between 2 knockout punchers that hate each other and will throw bombs until one collapses is entertaining then you’re just plain stupid (which was already established by the fact your a trump supporter).
      Thanks for the high gas prices, and my taxes going higher d.ickhead.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Great fight. Rolly got power but he better no miss and leave himself open.
        Right. My brother saying Rolly going to knock out Tank. I take it with a grain of salt cause he likes to tell me underdogs are going to win just to create a narrative to fight over. He says it’s going to be a Vernon Forrest vs Mayorga type of affair. I’ve only looked at highlights of Rolly. He’s raw. Ducks a lot. He whips hard punches but his head is sticking out there.
        He talks well. Sells well. Still only 14 fights. He acts like he might try to bumrush Tank, though that actually rarely happens in fights: Credit to David Lemieux who knows what side his bread is buttered and slams into anyone for better or worse.
        Does Rolly have some Kahn in him? Big mouth, fast wide punches? Exposed chin?
        Sharp hard inside shots by Tank could be more than an eye opener for Rolly.

gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Great fight. Rolly got power but he better no miss and leave himself open.
          ”great fight”??? Wtf! Cmon Bro - dont make this out to be some evenly matched 50/50 fight between 2 fighters on the same level. Rolly B-level, which has become the norm for Davis opponents. Rolly got power? Based on what ko on his weak record? Easy to ko tomato cans.

Comment

Romero is in great shape and the scared dog in the fight barks loudest. Cruz had Davis looking human in his last fight. It's hard to look beyond a Davis stoppage win though. Rolly hasn't fought any bangers even Yigit KO% is under 50.
            Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Thanks for the high gas prices, and my taxes going higher d.ickhead.
              I don’t live in the USA, not sure what you’re thanking me for. Thank god to, 19 elementary students dead because an 18 year old in Texas was able to walk into a store and buy 2 AR-15’s and hundreds of rounds of ammo…
              what a **** hole country! And you voted for Donald Trump LOL

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

I don’t live in the USA, not sure what you’re thanking me for. Thank god to, 19 elementary students dead because an 18 year old in Texas was able to walk into a store and buy 2 AR-15’s and hundreds of rounds of ammo…
                what a **** hole country! And you voted for Donald Trump LOL
                If you don't live here why the f.uck you even commenting on politics here dumbass.

The killing was done by some incel, weirdo eyeliner wearing leftist possible h.omo. The majority of killings done here in this country are done in democratic cities where gun laws are very strict.

You don't need a gun to kill people look at the Christmas day massacre where a black guy plowed his SUV in a crowd of people. Should they ban vehicles too?

Comment

Working...
                X