Yarde knocks Buatsi spark out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yarde knocks Buatsi spark out.

Buatsi is nothing special at all.

Yarde is the best LHW in the UK, Lionz in da camp!!

Yarde , as much as I dislike him , would knock Buatsi the fugh out

Buatsi is disappointing to say the least
    YoungManRumble and denium like this.

Comment

I also agree as a huge fan of this division and long time Yarde hater lol

Yarde Spider would be more interesting even I think... Mild take?

Comment

yeah I agree, Buatsi still haven't impressed me as a PRO, I'm just not seeing much improvement

Comment

I agree, I was thinking the same thing last night

I might pick Callum Smith to beat him too, even though we’ve only seen him once at 175. I don’t even rate Smith that highly but think he would have a good chance.

Callum Johnson would beat him if he was 4 years younger but he’s past it now.
          YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Disagree really.

Love all those fights at light heavy domestically. I dont know if any of them are world class but they are all good.

Hoefully it isn't like that time we had Barker, Macklin, Moore and a few others at middle and they never really got it on. Even Moore and Mack never had that remarfh

Smith, Johnson, Richards, Buatsi, Yarde, even Arthur. Can't mess that up.

Could pay each others pensions those lads. Would rather that than them just getting decimated by Beterbiev

I think I'd still take Buatsi. Has a toughness. He blew up a little last night I felt because he went for a finish a few times when Richards was buzzed but completely in control.

I just think Richards is a good figher to be fair. I like him.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-22-2022, 05:03 AM.
            YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

I'm not so sure. Richards is known for having a granite chin, in the London boxing circles. I don't think Yarde could eat the shots that Richard was taking.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                I'm not so sure. Richards is known for having a granite chin, in the London boxing circles. I don't think Yarde could eat the shots that Richard was taking.
                Seriously ??

Just by looking at their fights yarde looks to be the less shakey taken a punch

Maybe buatsi just hits that hard

Buatsi is far more technical than yarde I believe buatsi with the right gameplan and sticking to a jab and minimising his combinations to 3 punches could box yardes brains out

Comment

Buatsi is a quality fighter and on a different level to Yarde. I would only favour Bivol and Beterbiev over him in a stacked 175 division.

Comment

Nah

Yarde can’t box for skittles and he isn’t a big one punch KO artist

Comment

Working...
                    X