Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'll Fight Again in UAE This Year, Opponent is a Secret

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

Is this a real question? For one he lives there and is popular there. Pakistanis and Arabs have a close relationship and neither are considered races.
    ———-
    Khan lives in the UK and the US. Where do you get this idea that he’s popular there?
    The US and Israel have a close relationship. Are they the same race?

An Arab can be defined as a member of a Semitic people, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa. The ties that bind Arabs are ethnic, linguistic, cultural, historical, nationalist, geographical, political, often also relating to religion and to cultural identity.

Pakistani people belong to various ethnic groups from Afghanistan, India and Iran. Even the ethnic groups that came from India were originally came from different countries.

Those are facts. Feel free to despite them with your opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ———-
      Khan lives in the UK and the US. Where do you get this idea that he’s popular there?
      The US and Israel have a close relationship. Are they the same race?

An Arab can be defined as a member of a Semitic people, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa. The ties that bind Arabs are ethnic, linguistic, cultural, historical, nationalist, geographical, political, often also relating to religion and to cultural identity.

Pakistani people belong to various ethnic groups from Afghanistan, India and Iran. Even the ethnic groups that came from India were originally came from different countries.

Those are facts. Feel free to despite them with your opinions
      Dude wrote all this because he’s mad I said the fight will be big in the UAE.. What point are you trying to prove? If you don’t think it’ll be big then cool that’s your opinion. What does race have to do with me saying the fight will be big in UAE? I guess you know more about Khan than he does. You’re wrong LOL
      9C781C3E-8AF7-4943-8BB1-159E5E4D3187.jpeg

2B9E9D59-6C2B-411A-9F52-646CE6343EA7.jpeg

Comment

It’s always funny when people ask silly questions like this. I think it comes from a place of jealousy. Of course they care.
        Number 3 Trending over the UFC, 1M views and 40K likes in under 12 hrs and this is just one video. It was multiple fights on today and only one trended. TBE.

CC1C868B-4F3D-4772-A849-986171354A2C.jpeg
        CC90714F-C891-460E-A850-15CFCB1A4DAF.jpeg
        Jealousy? LOL. No. I totally forgot he was fighting that exhibition and none of the boxing people I followed even gave a crap about it. Exhibitions? Who gives a crap. Put your professional record on the line and fight someone with a pulse and I would care. Still. jealousy has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Mayweather fighting tomato cans for quick Arab money means just as little to me as what recipe Canelo is cooking for dinner... meaning none. lol.

Comment

It’s always funny when people ask silly questions like this. I think it comes from a place of jealousy. Of course they care.
          Number 3 Trending over the UFC, 1M views and 40K likes in under 12 hrs and this is just one video. It was multiple fights on today and only one trended. TBE.

CC1C868B-4F3D-4772-A849-986171354A2C.jpeg
          CC90714F-C891-460E-A850-15CFCB1A4DAF.jpeg
          It's always funny when people come out with silly comments like this. I think it comes from a place of ignorance. Of course you care.
          It was multiple fights and only one didn't mean anything regarding rankings or status. TWB (the woman beater)

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
            My money is on Amir Khan! You heard it here first!
            I think its Khan as well, although I don't want to see Khan on bambi legs again.

Comment

Who cares……….. your OLD news.

Comment

Dude wrote all this because he’s mad I said the fight will be big in the UAE.. What point are you trying to prove? If you don’t think it’ll be big then cool that’s your opinion. What does race have to do with me saying the fight will be big in UAE? I guess you know more about Khan than he does. You’re wrong LOL
                9C781C3E-8AF7-4943-8BB1-159E5E4D3187.jpeg

2B9E9D59-6C2B-411A-9F52-646CE6343EA7.jpeg
                ———
                I didn’t realize we were in a fight over a guy.
                You words verbatim “Pakistanis and Arabs have a close relationship and neither are considered races.”
                I was responding to that

Pakistanis and Arabs might have a relationship but to suggest that Khan lights up National fervor in the Arab world is just silly.
                Amir Imam Amir Imam likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Retired yet still clout chasing. You fan boys lap it too, acting like he just beat some elite level fighter, lol.
                  Is that what you see lol, you are bit delusional I haven't seen anyone acting like that, it seems you are a very fragile alarmist.

Comment

Working...
                  X