Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly Destroys Danny Dignum With Brutal Knockout in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-4 with 2 to go
    Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Yeah Herring might have to call it a career after this.

Comment

Finally some good inside fighting instead of all that clinching early on

Comment

5-4 Ortiz, probably best rd of the fight, think Herring was hurt there

Comment

Strong Ortiz round. 5-4. Herring needs the last round of he wants any chance of winning this fight. I have a feeling it won't matter. Ortiz is the favorite, I'm sure he got the benefit on all the close rounds.

Comment

Ortiz edging it but I would like to see him sit down on his shots a bit more.

Comment

Every time I see Jamel Herring, I think of Lester Jenkins from 227.
                Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 05-21-2022, 08:32 PM.

Comment

96-94 Ortiz on my card, would still like to see him fight Adorno again at some point. Not sure where Herring goes from here, might be the end of the line, could see them matching him with Giovannie Cabrera as a final chance for Semper Fi

Comment

Alright, gotta go, heading to the Benavidez fight, hopefully traffic isn't bad

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Alright, gotta go, heading to the Benavidez fight, hopefully traffic isn't bad
                      Lucky bastard.

Enjoy.
                      BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X