Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez On Morrell Trash Talk: These Guys Talk A Lot Of **** Online, Nothing To Say When I See Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only in boxing would we hear of a unified challenger rating. And who has Morell beaten? Benavidez kicks his axx but gains virtually nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      So, the only fight you saw was his third fight, his first 12 rounds fight against an undefeated boxer with a 22-0, against a boxer that he probably lost one round, if you can find one, and he looked like $h1t, according to you, huh, okay. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Be safe, and there are a couple of fights after that one.
      Right. But now he has about 5 fights instead or 3 fights. So he’s probably ready for the top 5.

Comment

This coming from someone who hasnt beat anyone of note except a rolled up note.

Comment

Take up the challenge Benavidez, make Morrell put up or shut up, I for one would like to see that fight.
          Morrell does have a chance in this fight, and at the very least would get a hell of a fight between the two.
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post
            This coming from someone who hasnt beat anyone of note except a rolled up note.
            And if the boxers with some name don't step up, he will never find one to fight. But I'll challenge you to find a boxer with his same record, with a better resume. You can google benavidez six first fights too. And by no means I'm suggesting that Morell jr will steamroll over benavidez, or vice versa. I do not understand fans that are against this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
              Only in boxing would we hear of a unified challenger rating. And who has Morell beaten? Benavidez kicks his axx but gains virtually nothing.
              That's what you say, I think it will be a heck of a fight. By the way, benavidez resume is not that bright. He hasn't beat an elite fighter.

Comment

Working...
              X