Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Not Promoting Kambosos-Haney: I'm Gutted, It Was Hard For Devin As Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
    This guy is a clown!!!

DAZN did NOT want to pay for Devin Haney because they have been losing large money on Haney.

Dibella was free to take the fight to wherever he wanted to take the fight.

Meanwhile, Haney signed a 3 fight deal with Top Rank, Hearn needs to quit speaking on other promoters fighters, someone should sue this succa!!
    Where's Ryan at ?
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Why da fuq would Devin go back to dazn. Hearn couldn't give him any fights while he was there and he's not going to secure him any if he comes back. He couldn't even make a fight between Devin and Ryan and Devin had to go on a golden boy card to fight JoJo. Hearn lost Devin, Farmer and Andrade because he could not get them any fights of significance. Dazn has figured out that Hearn went over to America and pissed off one half of the boxing fanbase who happens to be the fanbase that Devin, Farmer and Andrade needs. So now they're relegated to the other half of the boxing fanbase but Hearn is screwing that up by beefing with ODLH. All of Devin's fights are with TR and PBC from 135 - 147. All American fighters should get as far away from dazn as possible. Especially Ryan and Virgil because ALL of their fights are with PBC and TR!

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
        Shame other promoters wouldn't tie down their fighters and let them move about .. eg Tank, Charlos etc then maybe they could become world stars .. sad
        Tank is a one of only four PPV stars in America and a Charlo just became undisputed in front of the entire world. I hate to bust your guts but if an American is an American star, he is essentially a world star.
        mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
          Why da fuq would Devin go back to dazn. Hearn couldn't give him any fights while he was there and he's not going to secure him any if he comes back. He couldn't even make a fight between Devin and Ryan and Devin had to go on a golden boy card to fight JoJo. Hearn lost Devin, Farmer and Andrade because he could not get them any fights of significance. Dazn has figured out that Hearn went over to America and pissed off one half of the boxing fanbase who happens to be the fanbase that Devin, Farmer and Andrade needs. So now they're relegated to the other half of the boxing fanbase but Hearn is screwing that up by beefing with ODLH. All of Devin's fights are with TR and PBC from 135 - 147. All American fighters should get as far away from dazn as possible. Especially Ryan and Virgil because ALL of their fights are with PBC and TR!
          Think you'll find the Diaz fight was on a Matchroom card. I stopped reading at that point. The rest of the post becomes irrelevant at that point.
          vital1983 vital1983 likes this.

Comment

It's not a 2 fight deal Eddie who's saying that on purpose by the way it's a 3 fight deal Kambosos twice & then Loma on ESPN ppv
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Tank is a one of only four PPV stars in America and a Charlo just became undisputed in front of the entire world. I hate to bust your guts but if an American is an American star, he is essentially a world star.
              Funny how the other Charlo isn't allowed a unification fight, yet they moved heaven and earth to get his brother not just one, but two shots at undisputed. When they popped out, Mall must've landed on his head, as where Mell was swaddled and on a nipple before anyone thought to pick his brother up.

Comment

Originally posted by JBsports.49 View Post
                It's not a 2 fight deal Eddie who's saying that on purpose by the way it's a 3 fight deal Kambosos twice & then Loma on ESPN ppv
                I think it's a 2 fight deal if Haney goes to 140 after his Kambosos fight. Maybe Hearn knows something we don't lol.

Comment

It wasn't hard for Devin, I heard he told several people and so did his father they were thrilled to get away from you and DeadZone...

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                    It wasn't hard for Devin, I heard he told several people and so did his father they were thrilled to get away from you and DeadZone...
                    Where's your source on that bull****? I don't like Devin but there are interviews discussing what happened and he said otherwise.

Comment

I'm sure Haney is heartbroken that he will now be fighting on ESPN where people will actually see him.
                      mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X