Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Was 'Seriously Considering' Josh Taylor at 147 Before Retirement, Says Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Was 'Seriously Considering' Josh Taylor at 147 Before Retirement, Says Shalom

Amir Khan was apparently mulling over an intriguing bout before he decided to hang up the gloves. The former junior welterweight titlist and Olympian from Bolton, England, announced his retirement last week, capping an accomplished and entertaining career in the professional ranks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can see why Shalom got the Sky gig… he’s obviously willing to promote the same dross on PPV Hearn was promoting on Sky.

You can guarantee this nonsense would have been on PPV too. Thankfully it didn’t happen.
    Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Taylor is the biggest laughing stock in boxing atm, he needs to rematch Catterall if he wants to be taken seriously again.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I don't get this stuff about Khans body falling apart suddenly when he was just barely 35. But whatever.
        Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Khan can't take a punch period. Loma can knock him out.
          blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Khan can't take a punch period. Loma can knock him out.
            Loma has caught Fish that could knock Khan out.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
              I don't get this stuff about Khans body falling apart suddenly when he was just barely 35. But whatever.
              ———-/-
              100% true.
              That and when fighters or their promoters say “that wasn’t me in there” after getting beat.
              Many Many times we hear that shït. So who was it that just got beat up?

Comment

The 'Tart-Tomato' Josh Taylor and Amir Khan never landed the Manny Pacquiao fight, I would loved to see the 'Pacman' whoop them both on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                  35 is the age where most boxers careers at the top ends.

Khan been finished since age 30 tho

Comment

Seriously considering the Taylor match and the fact that Taylor isn't a welterweight sums a lot up about Khan.If you look beneath he skin he was carefully matched outside of Canelo where stupidity and greed overtook. Good luck to Khan but I feel I will be enjoying his retirement more than him.
                    alexguiness alexguiness likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X