Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd feeds needy Las Vegas residents on eve of Marquez fight (New)(Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for him.

Despite what the TV show may portray, not even Floyd can portray a jackass 24/7.

Let's just hope that the homeless don't get wise and start bringing "their kids" when they realize that they can get cash.

Comment

_____

Comment

Publicity stunt or not its a win win for everyone, thats all that matters.

Comment

that's tight...

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            From what I understand he's has been doing this for a while.

I remember last year he payed for the whole National Golden Gloves Tournament in Grand Rapids, and that was over 100K.
            He has several charities set up in Grand Rapids, aimed at youth who are at risk. I mean, Floyd does actually give back.

Comment

LOL @ Floyd's bodyguards wearing "Tapout" t-****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                LOL @ Floyd's bodyguards wearing "Tapout" t-****s.
                Just noticed

Comment

nice to see a human being depleting his own finances to give something to somebody else.....

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                    nice to see a human being depleting his own finances to give something to somebody else.....
                    yup. i heard floyd borrowed a few grand @ 16% interest to buy food for the homeless.

the difference is, JP Morgan cannot repossess the food, as opposed to his cars.
                    Last edited by SuckaPunch; 09-18-2009, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Floyd comes out with Stupid ass stuff alot im a fan but some of his comments about racists and MMA (which i dont like) were just plain dumb. I don't believe he is a jackass like it irl (he could be tho) however no one can deny his antics generate a **** load of news stories. If his fight sells well tommorrow its down to him

I think he is probably a nice guy though behind all the gangstar crap he does

Comment

Working...
                      X