Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Blasts Hearn: He's F----- Off Over Billion Dollars & Has No Stars In US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eddie has come to america to piss everyone off, its working

Comment

Is Ellerbie a promoter?

I thought he was Floyd's fluffer.

Comment

I mistake Ellerbe for Tom Brown sometimes.
        When i do i remind myself that Ellerbe's the gay looking one who would massage Floyd in between rounds.
        Rec28 Rec28 El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

No need for nastiness. It’s well established how naive it was for Hearn to think he could waltz into USA and succeed. A nation of 320M people with about 30 other major to significant sports competing for bandwidth. And where “root for me - I carry the hopes and dreams of England (or Scotland) on my shoulders!” - that crap don’t work here.

Comment

Haymon 850 mil, DAZN 1 billion. Strategic MBAs aren't paying off.

Comment

Ellerbe, Mayweather's spit bucket boy, nuff said.

Comment

I respect the integrity of boxingscene to quote exactly what a person is stating, but for f**ks sake, those Ellerbe quotes were a tough read.
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                  No need for nastiness. It’s well established how naive it was for Hearn to think he could waltz into USA and succeed. A nation of 320M people with about 30 other major to significant sports competing for bandwidth. And where “root for me - I carry the hopes and dreams of England (or Scotland) on my shoulders!” - that crap don’t work here.
                  Ain't that the truth,
                  Half of this country lives in London, its not difficult to fill a stadium in such a rich city where everyone turns up at the drop of a hat. Eddie thought it was all about him & his hypejob until Fury just broke all record's without a dance partner.

Comment

Ellerbe is both delusional and obsessed. Lol. He's basically America's Frank Warren

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                      He is succeeding lol. If he wasn't, Ellerbe wouldn't be getting stressed
                      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X