No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy, DAZN Finalize New Multi-Year Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post

Stick to that trash ass pbc garbage rolly vs stank on ppv lmao.
    Dude even you know Tank v Rolly is better than Munguia and Kilrain.

No it shouldn’t be a ppv.

Don’t worry. Once rolling pin dela white lines relapses and DAZN cuts him, only place he can go will be PBC.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Good For Them! Hopefully that means better opponents for Munguia now lol
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Dude even you know Tank v Rolly is better than Munguia and Kilrain.

No it shouldn’t be a ppv.

Don’t worry. Once rolling pin dela white lines relapses and DAZN cuts him, only place he can go will be PBC.
        You're pretty clever with the whole " De laHoya / cocaine / sex toy " names.
        Brand new to me. Almost laughed.

But in all reality Davis vs Romero IS on PPV while Munguia vs No name is free ( aside from DAZN subscription ).
        So IMO i'd rather watch Munguia beat up a no hoper for free than fork $80 to watch Gervonta ko Rolly.

Plus. I'm sure i've stated here before that one of the worst business decisions DAZN could make would be to let GBP go.
        Without GBP DAZN's a joke in the U.S.

Comment

Awesome decision by DAZN, Almost all the GBP fights will be included in the subscription too, so good value for money for subscribers.
          MEXGBP MEXGBP likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

You're pretty clever with the whole " De laHoya / cocaine / sex toy " names.
            Brand new to me. Almost laughed.

But in all reality Davis vs Romero IS on PPV while Munguia vs No name is free ( aside from DAZN subscription ).
            So IMO i'd rather watch Munguia beat up a no hoper for free than fork $80 to watch Gervonta ko Rolly.

Plus. I'm sure i've stated here before that one of the worst business decisions DAZN could make would be to let GBP go.
            Without GBP DAZN's a joke in the U.S.
            Come on that one was funny.

The cost isn’t an issue for me. I get your point.
            least be real- tank v Rolly is much better on paper than Munguia v Kilrain.

Even if you got DAZN at its cheapest, this fight ain’t even worth that. Lol.

Yeah, that’s a good point. Even with GBP they’re struggling in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post
              Awesome decision by DAZN, Almost all the GBP fights will be included in the subscription too, so good value for money for subscribers.
              Serious question- is Munguia v Kilrain something you want to see or something you will watch solely because you have DAZN and lay the monthly fee?

Comment

Boxing is better off with Golden Boy Promotions in the game.

It just is.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-20-2022, 10:27 AM.
                The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Mungia is about to get 10 fighters in a row that no one has heard of.
                  AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

Come on that one was funny.

The cost isn’t an issue for me. I get your point.
                    least be real- tank v Rolly is much better on paper than Munguia v Kilrain.

Even if you got DAZN at its cheapest, this fight ain’t even worth that. Lol.

Yeah, that’s a good point. Even with GBP they’re struggling in the US.

Exactly. This is the worst and the best of Boxing -Two fighters that are the antithesis of each other: Munguia has enough damn fights to step up long ago and hasn't - and Jermel Charlo fights every single top fighter at 154 without a single break one after the other and strives to be the best. One lacks any motivation and the other could sell bottles of motivation. Because of that, Munguia will never be a PFP fighter and Jermel belongs in there immediately and higher than some guys in there already. And yeah, Davis vs Rolly is a fireworks fight written all over it. Munguia fighting an unknown who was knocked out by a grazing punch is pathetic.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-19-2022, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Serious question- is Munguia v Kilrain something you want to see or something you will watch solely because you have DAZN and lay the monthly fee?
                      No one wants to see this fight. Let’s be honest.

The DAZN schedule is dope though.

This weekend we’ve got the Friday Bilbao card and then Buatsi vs Richards on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X