No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy, DAZN Finalize New Multi-Year Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy, DAZN Finalize New Multi-Year Agreement

Golden Boy Promotions and streaming service DAZN have announced that a deal has been reached for a new multi-year, multi-fight partnership agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Golden Boy is hanging in there. At least they have young Ryan and the tough Mexicans Ramirez and Munguia.

Dazn haven't truly built any star as was said, but they did promote Canelo-Bivol lately.

Their subscription model isn't working well. They discovered pay-per-view is something they have to do.

Comment

This sucks. I was hoping GBP would sign with espn so I could watch Salad fork dela nose candy’s epic fights like Munguia v Kilrain.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Nice! So as long thier PPV's are solely Canelo and or AJ's,I'm good with that. Vergil,Ryan,Jesse,Bivol,Gutierrez,Alexis,Superbad and the super Flys a couple times a year for $100/yr is well worth it to me. Throw in a monthly series/card?
        Fact Fact TreyShaw TreyShaw like this.

Comment

So 24 dates a year for Golden Boy?

Comment

Good for Oscar the man is resilient.
            Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

I thought he was shaping up to leave them? But I suppose it's a case of, where would he go.

Comment

Dope.. Ryan is the next superstar

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  This sucks. I was hoping GBP would sign with espn so I could watch Salad fork dela nose candy’s epic fights like Munguia v Kilrain.
                  Stick to that trash ass pbc garbage rolly vs stank on ppv lmao.
                  Idunnoshet Idunnoshet likes this.

Comment

Nice.

This is good news

Comment

Working...
                    X