No announcement yet.

Inoue shouldn't bother becoming undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inoue shouldn't bother becoming undisputed

Nobody gives a good **** about Inoue-Butler. Holy **** what a trash fight. After Inoue-Donaire II the Monster should move up for the better fights and make up for the wasted time he's had with Top Rank.

What happened to Inoue? Seemed like he was making moves, but now it seems it's been like radio silence for a whille.

Comment

Bad take. He should absolutely be fighting Donaire and Casimero to unify. After he beats both of them, he should schedule fights with the top guys at Super Flyweight coming up to contend for his title. Imagine how insane the fights between him and guys like Ioka, Gonzalez, Estrada and Rungvisai could be. At Bantam, there’s a few other fights I would be interested in seeing other than what I already mentioned. Namely Rau’shee Warren.

Comment

Get that undisputed and then up to 122 and challenge Fulton/Roman winner or MJ. Legend if he pulls that off.

Comment

He should 100% unify, as long as it means he isn't wasting two years fighting nobodies for title defenses.

Beat Donaire, then immediately fight Casimero as his next fight. Then it wouldn't be for nothing.

But he sent 2 years after beating Donaire, fighting pointless fights. 1 fight in 2020, 2 fights in 2021 all against mandatories that aren't notable. Pointless for a champion on his level.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

He-he, it be fun to see John Riel Casimero heckling the 'Monster' ( AGAIN ). Last time the Corona kept Inoue in Japan in quarantine, this time Casimero is going to claim that Naoya is a paper-champ holding his title that the BBBofC stole from him to give to that bum Paul Butler.

The build-up would be mad funny

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              He should 100% unify, as long as it means he isn't wasting two years fighting nobodies for title defenses.

Beat Donaire, then immediately fight Casimero as his next fight. Then it wouldn't be for nothing.

But he sent 2 years after beating Donaire, fighting pointless fights. 1 fight in 2020, 2 fights in 2021 all against mandatories that aren't notable. Pointless for a champion on his level.
              Pretty sure Casimero was stripped? So it wouldn’t be a unification .

either way, I agree. I can’t see why he couldn’t fight Donaire and Butler within the space of 3-4 months, maybe October/November for Butler. Let’s be honest, he wipes the floor with Butler in a few rounds, no need to have a long rest between the two fights and waste a year.

Then if the Casimero fight is possible, they could still fit that early next year. Then the division is cleaned out, even the stripped former champ would have no claims. that’s more than doable in the next 9 months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Nobody gives a good **** about Inoue-Butler. Holy **** what a trash fight. After Inoue-Donaire II the Monster should move up for the better fights and make up for the wasted time he's had with Top Rank.
                Butler by UD…

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Butler by UD…
                  Lol nah...........

Comment

whos this 'monster' actually beat lol, keep hearing how great he is yet his defining night is struggling against a 10 years past prime donaire. seems to me he is the hipsters choice of boxer, i dont see how he is in p4p top 3 when hes not beat a fighter who would be in the p4p top 50 lol
                    Last edited by Madison boxing; 05-18-2022, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X