Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Craig Richards: Joshua Buatsi is Unbeaten, But I've Had The Harder Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Craig Richards: Joshua Buatsi is Unbeaten, But I've Had The Harder Fights

Craig Richards believes he will prove he is the best Light-Heavyweight in Britain - and book himself a well-earned second shot at World title honours with a London derby win over Joshua Buatsi at The O2 this Saturday May 21, shown live worldwide on DAZN (excluding New Zealand and Australia).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m picking Richards in this one. Just think he’s far more battle tested and has fought and competed at a much higher level as a pro. Looking forward to this one. Shame about the undercard though, I’d have made the trip down to London for this one with a better undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I’m picking Richards in this one. Just think he’s far more battle tested and has fought and competed at a much higher level as a pro. Looking forward to this one. Shame about the undercard though, I’d have made the trip down to London for this one with a better undercard.
      looking forward to the main event, I’m on the fence but suspect either Richards causes Buatsi plenty of problems and wins a messy fight, or Buatsi wipes him out in style in the mid rounds…

Comment

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Richards win this one. He’s the more fluid boxer with better movement. Never been massively impressed by Buatsi - gets tagged too often, inaccurate and relies on his strength to pull him through too much.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post

looking forward to the main event, I’m on the fence but suspect either Richards causes Buatsi plenty of problems and wins a messy fight, or Buatsi wipes him out in style in the mid rounds…

Yeah I’m really hyped for the main event, think it could be a cracking fight. Richards is a man of steel, he just keeps coming, unless Buatsi can get him early, I think Richards will take him into deep waters and possibly drown him late.

Comment

He is a hard night for anybody let alone top prospect this is a 50-50 fight. Joshua split decision win.

Comment

From what I've seen, Buatsi has some serious flaws. He (1) has no head movement to speak of and (2) he keeps his lead arm down. For a guy like Richards, with his great reach and propensity to throw overhand rights with great timing, this is a disaster waiting to happen. The question will be how well Richards can control distance and how good of a chin he has. He'll get hit a couple of times, but if he can take those few punches that land cleanly, then Buatsi is done for. If he's not dropped, he'll get hit so much that the judges will have an easy time with this one, provided there's no shenanigans.

Comment

Richards is more tested, I don`t trust Buatsi too much. Richards should win this one.

Comment

great match up... i see buatsi rising to the occasion he is a special talent

Comment

Working...
                  X