Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zepeda will beat Josh Taylor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan of zepeda but he's been through some wars and he might have one more in him left for a title .

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Taylor is absolutely dead at weight though. It’s probably gonna be an even tougher weight cut this time around.
      yeah, but if he moves to 147 he loses every one of his advantages at 140. Lose/Lose

Comment

Yup been calling it too zepeda will catch him with that straight left

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

yeah, but if he moves to 147 he loses every one of his advantages at 140. Lose/Lose
          With a proper trainer I strongly believe Josh could be a top level fighter at 147. He’s massively declined under Davison though. I’ve been watching Taylor for well over a decade going back to when he was a junior tearing it up with the likes of Paul Butler in the four nations tournaments. That performance against Catterall is the worst I’ve ever seen him box amateur or pro. His fundamentals were bad, his tactics were bad, he just looked like a completely different fighter. Was sad to see tbh. He needs to ditch the Davison before it’s too late.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I’m a massive Taylor fan but if he stays with that clown Davison and stays at 140, I think Zepeda beats him. It also looks like he’s blatantly ducked a Catterall rematch if he stays at 140 and doesn’t fight him next.
            Solid post. I thought Zepeda beat Ramirez. Definitely a tough opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Solid post. I thought Zepeda beat Ramirez. Definitely a tough opponent.
              Think I had it a draw. Ramirez has had a few questionable W’s.

Comment

Working...
              X