Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Craig Richards Wasn't Surprised Dmitry Bivol Upset Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Craig Richards Wasn't Surprised Dmitry Bivol Upset Canelo Alvarez

By Tris Dixon - Not everyone was shocked when Canelo Alvarez was upset on the scorecards by Dmitry Bivol in Las Vegas last weekend. In May 2021, in Manchester, Bivol won a close decision over London's Craig Richards by scores of 118-110, 115-114 and 115-113 and the day before Bivol handed Canelo just the second loss of his decorated career, Richards felt his old opponent could do it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even this fella recognises that the boxing establishment cheats for Canelo on the cards. I tell you the entire money making apparatus in the sport that stands to lose money from Canelo fighting on Cinco de Drinko and Mexican Independence Day wants to keep the gravy train rolling

Comment

Disinhearted? We saw Bivol take a piece of Canelo’s heart. Rematch Nelo will be singing Janis. Hope that code wasn’t unlocked for GGG bc he’ll be going for K.O.

Comment

The cards in the Bivol-Richards fight were even more of a screwjob than the Canelo ones, but I'm still gonna bet on Richards this weekend lol
        BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

This bum did better vs Bivol than fraud4fraud queen Clenelo did vs Bivol
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            By Tris Dixon - Not everyone was shocked when Canelo Alvarez was upset on the scorecards by Dmitry Bivol in Las Vegas last weekend. In May 2021, in Manchester, Bivol won a close decision over London's Craig Richards by scores of 118-110, 115-114 and 115-113 and the day before Bivol handed Canelo just the second loss of his decorated career, Richards felt his old opponent could do it.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Only people who were shocked were people who thought Bivol was a cherry pick. I knew Bivol was no cherry pick. I knew he was a legit threat. I believed Canelo would not have only have too out box Bivol but also out hustled him. I wasn’t sure about that part. I didn’t think that Bivol would walk through Canelo’s punches so easily. Big men can handle small mens punches easier. When I saw the weigh in I was shocked to see Bivol was thicker than Canelo. I knew then that Canelo has never boxed anyone who was built thicker than himself AND could really box.
            Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-17-2022, 09:45 AM.
            Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Finally, someone in boxing who makes the connection. Easy agree.

Having said that, if Canelo spends 3 months in that gym Rocky trained at for Clubber Lang, and beats Carl Weather in a 100m beach sprint, we got a fight on our hands next time
              Last edited by P to the J; 05-17-2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X