Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Two Biggest Fights in Boxing Are Canelo-GGG 3 and Canelo-Bivol 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only for Hearn and Canelo.......
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Canelo won't undestimate him anymore he knows what's up. He'll come in fully prepared and focus no more golf BS.

He'll beat bivol mark my words.
      Did you see anything in the first fight that leads you to believe Canelo could ever beat Bivol?

Fully prepared? Golf? You’re really reaching here but I guess ridiculous excuses are all you have.

Bivol EASILY beat Canelo because of his amazing control of distance. The two ways to offset that are footspeed or reach. Canelo has neither and it can’t be trained into him. If the Bivol/Canelo rematch gets made, look for your love interest (Canelo) to lose another one sided fight.

Comment

I think Canelo will lose again against Bivol and GGG is too old to beat him at 168... i really hope GGG would win but can't see it anymore. Biggest fight would be Spence-Crawford or Fury vs Usyk/AJ winner

Comment

I’d like to see Canelo vs Canelo 1 now that’s the biggest fight in the sport… PERIOD!!!

Comment

Canelo vs Bivol 2.... there is no intrigue left.... we all know what will happen, same thing as the first fight, but if it happens at 168, Bivol will take away all of Canelo's belts.

Now that Canelo has lost... and the judges ALMOST were fair.... I would love to see Canelo vs GGG 3. Yes, GGG is older but he has one more good fight left, and especially seeing Bivol beat Canelo, GGG is going to box and then take the fight to Canelo. And if Canelo is still mentally frail after the loss... this is suddenly an exciting 50/50 fight and really might be GGG's opportunity to get the win he was robbed of in the first fight.
            REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

i dont trust the judges in either fight...ggg v canelo is self-explanatory. bivol v canelo judges had it 115-113. that means canelo has to do a little better than last time and he will get the victory(think ggg v canelo 2) even tho he got schooled the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Canelo won't undestimate him anymore he knows what's up. He'll come in fully prepared and focus no more golf BS.

He'll beat bivol mark my words.
                but will he really beat him or just get a questionable decision?
                Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

Fury vs AJ and Spence vs Crawford are bigger fights.
                  REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

It would be hilarious if Golovkin has one more good fight and KO's Clenelo, lol. Not that I would bet on it, but I would laugh for a while.
                    BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

The two biggest fights in boxing are Spence vs Crawford and Bivol vs Beterbiev
                      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X