Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Says Mayweather Wanted Him To Delay Retirement For Possible FIght

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd probably wanted one highlight reel KO to finish on
    davef davef likes this.

Comment

Sounds about right. How many steps did Khan lose about 3

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        so you actually believe this was a convo that took place? Ok. Off topic, I have this bridge in Brooklyn that I’m selling. It’s really nice. I’d be willing to let it go for a very good price. You can even name it after yourself if you’d like. Message me for more details.
        I also have a bridge for sale its currently called The Golden gate but if he buys your bridge we'll throw mine in for half price. Hit me up when the sale is done so we can celebrate our mutual success LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I also have a bridge for sale its currently called The Golden gate but if he buys your bridge we'll throw mine in for half price. Hit me up when the sale is done so we can celebrate our mutual success LMAO
          lmaooooooo. Brilliant!

Comment

Floyd should call out only Pacquiao....or be quiet/stay retired.

Comment

Floyd wins the prize for trying to cherry pick a fighter 8 years after he should have fought him. Typical, wait until they are softened up with nothing left in the tank before making an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                Good for Khan don't give that clown a payday.

Floyd is the definition of a weasel.
                If you actually believe this then you should seek help. Khan is the weasel and there's no chance in hell Mayweather wanted to fight him after Brook ragdolled him.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Floyd wins the prize for trying to cherry pick a fighter 8 years after he should have fought him. Typical, wait until they are softened up with nothing left in the tank before making an offer.
                  You're acting like Floyd isn't MUCH older than Khan, and that Khan ever had a remote chance in hell of beating Floyd. You're also acting like this is true, when it's clearly not. Khan is a known liar and if Floyd actually did say something like this to him than he was probably trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    We should have seen it coming after he fought Zab Judah and Gatti
                    Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Khan vs Floyd has to be the funniest Mayweather fantasy fight

I get the Margarito, Paul Williams angle but imagine what one of the most accurate punchers of all time would have done to Khan lol

Comment

Working...
                      X