Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Deontay Wilder is Looking Forward To Resuming His Boxing Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Deontay Wilder is Looking Forward To Resuming His Boxing Career

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman indicates that Deontay Wilder will certainly be in contention to fight for a vacant WBC heavyweight championship - if current beltholder Tyson Fury decides to move forward with his retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guy is coming off two KO losses and is already in line for another shot at the championship lol. For all we know he may be ruined and not even contender material
    nino brown21 and dannnnn like this.

Comment

Gracias Al Haymon for your "donations" to the wbc

Comment

Wilder was a fantastic fighter, technically not good, but his height, his chin, his punch-power and his speed made him all time great.
        But he is already 37 years old, he has lost his speed, therefore he won't be the same again.

Comment

The WBC will find the least resistance path for him if they can . Wilder would be well advised as alwAys to stay away from prime punchers this is not so easy these days as it was , Mahkmudov, Joyce , Hrgovic , DDD among others around the corner are circling . To put it in perspective Breazeale is the biggest prime puncher he’s got a win off of so jumping in against any of the mentioned probably won’t go to well for him with the lay off .
          Earl-Hickey likes this.

Comment

Wait, Wilder was a boxer ..

Comment

"in what would be a clash for the interim-WBO world title."

How can this even be a thing when there is a current wbo champion about to engage in a sanctioned unification?!

More sanctioning body bs to get a fee.

Comment

I can't wait to see him back.

He should fight somebody like Andy Ruiz, who's also trying to get his groove back.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

No shame by the 'Bronze-Bum' , he believed in his heart that Tyson robbed him multiple times and yet Deontay kissed his ass after getting fouled all night and finally illegally KO with a rabbit-punch just before the final blow. I have no respect for Deontay Wilder, eat a dick! I thought you was a real one.

Comment

Well it isnt likely he lost his power. If his chins shot then he's just gotta do it quicker. The good news is that a damaged Wilder is perfectly even vs. AJ now so he can still draw big big money there, no matter the Usyk outcome. But I got the American because I think he terrifies AJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X