Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: German Boxer Dies After Suffering Heart Attack During Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
    This is so sad. I no nobody wants to talk about but I do wonder if the vaccine caused this. More and more athletes have dropped dead of heart attacks since the vaccine came out than ever bee but nobody wants to talk about it. I am so glad I never took the shot.
    yup happy to not have that crap in me

Comment

I am sorry to hear it. But what is really strange to me is that Boxingscene actually report that, and mention the heart attack. Before their policy was like all media; in full cover up mode. Like with Marvin Hagler where they entirely omitted any mention of him getting vaccinated shortly before.

Comment

Actually I'm a healthy 40 year old man who trains everyday and follows a strict diet and takes supplements for immunity. My odds of dying of covid are .0001%. I had it twice, it was nothing. Obesity kills, not the virus. I encourage everyone to get healthy. Eating well, exercising give you much better protection than the vaccine ever will.
        Odds? You wanna talk about odds?

Your odds of dying from COVID-19 are much higher than dying from the vaccine.

Godspeed to that man and condolences to his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

Of course, if they said it on tv...

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

Why would I take an experimental vaccine with zero long term research on it? I'll take my chances with covid.

Comment

This is so sad. I no nobody wants to talk about but I do wonder if the vaccine caused this. More and more athletes have dropped dead of heart attacks since the vaccine came out than ever bee but nobody wants to talk about it. I am so glad I never took the shot.

Young people been dropping like flies since the vaccine, all cardio issues

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post

Let's talk! I am willing.

Perhaps we can consider if the number of deaths (or major complications) caused by the vaccine is more or less than the number of deaths (or major complications) without the vaccine.

I also notice that there are a ton of studies on the topic. I have access to the ebsco database. Do you have access to any research databases? That would help in our upcoming conversation.

Note also that if it is a conspiracy to keep this vital information hidden, then that more or less forecloses how we can discuss the topic, e.g. this research suggests this, but that's from mainstream academics who exclude, etc.

I generally stay away from "boogie man" explanations because they leave things in the realm of the unknowable. For instance, we know objectively how the grand canyon formed and how the rock layers illustrate geological time. But if someone says God did it, there's not much more to discuss. So, if the "deep state" and so forth did COVID, etc., the "deep state" boogie man pretty much ends any kind of aim for objective conclusions because the deep state is an endless unknowable entity hidden somewhere.

In Zizek's second book about the pandemic he discusses Freud's idea about the "will not to know." It's a defence mechanism against things in objective reality that are too difficult to deal with or too complicated to grasp, e.g. something like evolution by natural selection gets fended off by creationism.

So, let's talk.
                I have access to research data from the UK, Israel, Germany, Switzerland, and the US. I also have data collected from 17,000 Doctors, Researchers, and Scientists that shoe DEFINITIVE PROOF that not only are the jabs completely ineffective, but have a NEGATIVE efficacy. And now the hospitalizations, and deaths are found OVERWHELMINGLY in the vaccinated and boosted. I have DMED Military data showing a 5800% increase in myocarditis among vaxxed, 500% increase in infertility both male and female, among other shocking stats. A 40% increase in unexplained deaths in in ages 18-45, which if occurred in nature would represent a 12 Sigma event, which means the universe isn’t old enough to have played out the deviations.

So let’s talk. Bring everything you have because you’ll need it. There hasn’t been a single person been able to refute the findings of my group. And these were people with multiple PhDs. I’ll agree to a public forum where NOTHING we post can be redacted or erased. Any corrections must be made while leaving the original statement in tact. I only insist on that anyone challenging my teams findings will be left looking like a fool for everyone to see.

Tell me when and where. Bring your lunch. The vaccines are killing people, the only group that is at a higher risk from the virus than from the Jab are over 65 with 3 or more comorbidities. High BP, Obese, diabetic, congestive arteries… etc. And they should NEVER, EVERV be given to children, who’s chance of becoming seriously I’ll from the virus is statistically ZERO, but chance of a serious adverse event from the vax is 300-500 times greater than from the virus. So yes, let’s talk. I have over 17,000 doctors, clinical researchers, and scientists will back up every number I present…

Comment

Geez... the man dies... and here we have anti-vax clowns blaming a TESTED APPROVED EFFECTIVE covid vaccine,
                  making up b.s. stories about supposedly being stacks of athletes dying from it. Trying to make THAT the issue. You m0r0ns
                  are the ones who have exacerbated this massive pandemic far longer than it needed to be. Idi0ts.

R.I.P. champ
                  Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 05-17-2022, 01:14 AM.

Comment

. Name them please ? Or could it all this performance enchanting **** that is responsible ? I’m asking the question that’s all
                    Last edited by Buggy bear; 05-17-2022, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Has anyone here heard of the fallacy of the texas sharpshooter? 'Cherry-picking data clusters to suit an argument or finding a pattern to suit a presumption'

It's very easy to arbitrarily connect death with a vaccine simply because it was recently administered despite any evidence to support that premise.

Vaccines are designed to insulate us from contracting diseases, and I would have thought 1 million lives lost in the U.S to Covid is a high price to pay for your right to 'freedom'.

I don't understand why refusing a vaccine has anything (other than philosophically abstract) to do with exercising your freedom.

Comment

Working...
                      X