Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate - That's All There Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corelone
    replied
    Originally posted by maespinoza1990 View Post
    Tim Tszyu would KO him like his dad did to Judah.

he hits harder than Castano
    How do you know Tim hits harder than Castano? Castano has fought better fighters on the road than Tim in his dreams. Castano was a world champ and been in the ring with guys Tim is scared to name.

Leave a comment:

• TyrantT316
    replied
    I can't imagine Tim will be successful demanding....he needs to do more before demanding from the Undisputed Champion...of course he wants a shot...but he's talking like he's been some top fighter for years with champion Charlo ducking him for several years

Leave a comment:

• maespinoza1990
    replied
    Tim Tszyu would KO him like his dad did to Judah.

he hits harder than Castano

Leave a comment:

• crisantonio917
    replied
    Stay home in Australia where you belong with your crew of garbage the Roses who think they have Kostya not his little aussie raised boy....

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    Tim is trying to dictate from the bottom. So far he's done squat to even show he belongs. Home built and unimpressive, but making big demands.

Leave a comment:

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied
    Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
    FYI
    Charlo Fight didn't have a Big Gate last Saturday night tho
    There was Plenty of empty seats
    Not by the time of the main event. That’s how we do it in LA. Always showing up late. Get to the Dodger games at the 3rd inning out by the 7th to beat the traffic.

Leave a comment:

• SchoolTheseCats
    replied
    Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Because Haymon has blocked fights before. I didn't see your post agenda when he stopped Kid Choc from a 1.8 mil payday or stop Ortiz from getting an AJ so he could get knocked out by Wilder again. Come again at me with the agenda nonsense. More money in Aust than in the US.
    As a fighter nobody can block you from fighting who you want when you want… you had an agenda even though the Australian said he doesn’t want the fight aboard and want it to happen in the States

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Originally posted by Corelone View Post

More money in Australia? Is that's why everybody is breaking their necks to fight there?
    I couldn’t believe what I read when I saw that

Leave a comment:

• greeneye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

They can’t fill these huge stadiums in Australia because of the COVID-19 mandate there. It’s worth more over here because Charlo does big gates. He’s not Haney who only sold 7500 seats in his home town, which is Vegas by the way.
    FYI
    Charlo Fight didn't have a Big Gate last Saturday night tho
    There was Plenty of empty seats

Leave a comment:

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied
    Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
    Charlo is actually a road fighter. Easy money in Australia but Haymon will block it.
    They can’t fill these huge stadiums in Australia because of the COVID-19 mandate there. It’s worth more over here because Charlo does big gates. He’s not Haney who only sold 7500 seats in his home town, which is Vegas by the way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X