No announcement yet.

Alycia Baumgardner Damn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

She most definitely had a GF at one point in time, the pictures were originally on her Instagram which has strangely been scrubbed of any and all pictures from January 18th and older.
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Half of the UFC girls are gay. I suppose you have to have more testosterone than normal in order to get in a ring and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Half of the UFC girls are gay. I suppose you have to have more testosterone than normal in order to get in a ring and fight.
      I saw an article from about Mid-2021 saying how she's outgrowing her tomboy views and is appreciating her more feminine side now, so that could have just been a phase. But I checked her Instagram a few days after the Terri Harper fight and there were more photos than there are now.
      Alycia Baumgardner Balances Boxing And Modeling While Advocating For Body Confidence. She Embraces Her Muscular Body And So Do Her Parents.
      Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Actually Cypocryphy, I might have been mistaken. I looked through her Twitter and some of the photos that were on Instagram are still on Twitter. A few of the photos are of her sister sharing intimate moments. And some of the others are raunchy photos of a girl's night that could just be with a friend. Since I can't verify the Instagram photos anymore I'm just going to say IDK.

Comment

Actually Cypocryphy, I might have been mistaken. I looked through her Twitter and some of the photos that were on Instagram are still on Twitter. A few of the photos are of her sister sharing intimate moments. And some of the others are raunchy photos of a girl's night that could just be with a friend. Since I can't verify the Instagram photos anymore I'm just going to say IDK.
          Yeah. I have a good hunch she's not gay. It must be that. Her sister and her friends.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - Yeah. You found anything?
            Im lost here? Why would i want to find a video of people shooting buffalos?

Comment

She has a girlfriend last I checked.
              Its interesting those female boxers happen to be devout Christian and single in there thirties, alycia, katie taylor, amanda serrano, jessica mckaskill, are they in the closet?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Im lost here? Why would i want to find a video of people shooting buffalos?
                You gotta be kidding. You aren't this out of the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You gotta be kidding. You aren't this out of the loop.
                  Bro wtf i dont know what you talking about i dont post on here much anymore, please man just tell me already jeez.

Comment

Alycia is too fine to be getting hit in the face!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Bro wtf i dont know what you talking about i dont post on here much anymore, please man just tell me already jeez.
                      The Buffalo Massacre was livestream. One your guys massacred mostly Black folks up in Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                      X