Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Everyone Knows I Want Bivol - Stop Running And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its only been a week and bivol has no idea if canelo will execute his rematch clause

lol at this no hoper trying to get in the headlines

go fight andrande or benavidez since all those guys all claim nobody will fight them they can all fight each other, they can call it the over rated bum tournament
    Last edited by elfag; 05-15-2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Zurdo is on DAZN same as Dmitry Bivol.

If no Canelo rematch then this is a great next fight for Bivol while he waits on Beterbiev-Joe Smith.

Beating two Mexicans back-to-back would only increase his name value and cement it in the eyes of the boxing public.

Comment

Why would Bivol fight Zurdo? Thats a high risk low reward fight.

Comment

You don't deserve Bivol! You beat another BUM like the other 43, stay in Fantasy Springs with GB jocking you, you look good up there amigo....

Comment

Zurdo gonna duck as long as sanctioning body allows him to do so.. Zurdo cooks Bivol.. then Canelo could no longer duck Zurdo!! LOL

Comment

Make The Fight While Canelo fights GGG that is a strong Schedule for DAZN actually if they go ahead and make both fights

Canelo fighting Bivol twice I'm sure was not in their deal and if the Numbers did poorly then it is no way DAZN is going to allow a rematch at least not before the GGG Trilogy which they still think is this huge matchup

If Zurdo can get the Job Done wouldn't Canelo vs Zurdo be a even bigger fight I would think? Both on DAZN!

Comment

The thing is Zurdo has always been calling out Bivol because he's considered the far easiest of the champs at LHW.

You don't see the clown calling out Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Make The Fight While Canelo fights GGG that is a strong Schedule for DAZN actually if they go ahead and make both fights

Canelo fighting Bivol twice I'm sure was not in their deal and if the Numbers did poorly then it is no way DAZN is going to allow a rematch at least not before the GGG Trilogy which they still think is this huge matchup

If Zurdo can get the Job Done wouldn't Canelo vs Zurdo be a even bigger fight I would think? Both on DAZN!
                  Nobody wants to see this fight, Beterbiev vs. Bivol is the fight the real fans want.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

Nobody wants to see this fight, Beterbiev vs. Bivol is the fight the real fans want.
                    well yeah of course we all want that however, if not then those are good alternatives
                    Last edited by sicko; 05-15-2022, 01:49 PM.
                    TernceBudCharlo TernceBudCharlo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

That would be a very solid schedule for DAZN.

Comment

Working...
                      X